Scalp_net - page 51

I checked it and it works OK on Alpari (the one that is found on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page25)

What can happen is that you are watching it on a 1 minute chart. See the XO on hourly chart :
and than the same XO on 1 minute chart
What happens is that all the values for the range of bars displayed are the same and it seems like the indicator is not working OK, while, in fact it is. If you zoom out on a 1 minute chart you should see something like this
regards

mladen

Heilpraktiker:
I am new and need a little bit help: if i install the XO indi, it shows only green stripes over the total indicator window Its Alpari 5digit live

Thank very much for your fast help - i was in the 1m chart, because i want to use it with scalpnet 1.5

Heilpraktiker

You are welcome Glad that the post helped you in clarifying what happened

regards

mladen

Heilpraktiker:
Thank very much for your fast help - i was in the 1m chart, because i want to use it with scalpnet 1.5

Ex4 files please

Hi,

It seem that the files you post here don't work on my MT4.

Do you have EX4 files for Scalp_net 1.3.3 that work on 5digit broker

Please help

Richard

From this post?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page32

It should work.

By the way - I am using simple 1.3 with timefilter for M1 timeframe (with RAS).

Hello. Thank you for v1.3.31. I loaded it up and did not see anything in the inputs regarding ecnBroker? Is the set file from v1.3.3 still valid for v1.3.31?

Thanks. Jeff

Jeff,

It was in the code itself for version 1.3.31

Made one more version that allows you to change it as regular parameters (the 1.3.32 version - posted it on the same post as the 1.3.31 version, so they are on the same post) You will see it as the last parameter in the parameters input tab

regards

mladen

jeffstar:
Hello. Thank you for v1.3.31. I loaded it up and did not see anything in the inputs regarding ecnBroker? Is the set file from v1.3.3 still valid for v1.3.31? Thanks. Jeff

Here is a version of scalp_net 1.3.3 that covers 4/5 digit brokers (it adapts to 4/5 digit brokers automatically).

It also has one additional option : ecnBroker. If your broker is an ECN/STP broker than it does not allow placing stop loss and take profit at the same time with order opening so the stop loss and take profit must be handled separately. Usual error you get in those cases is the "error 130 : invalid stops" error. Richard, check it, since I think that your problem might have been this one and not the 4/5 digit broker

Set it to true if your broker is ECN/STP, else leave it at it's default value of false

PS: changed the ecnBrokerparameter to external so it can be changed from input, and no need to edit and compile (in version 1.3.32)

regards

mladen

ruht03:
Hi,

It seem that the files you post here don't work on my MT4.

Do you have EX4 files for Scalp_net 1.3.3 that work on 5digit broker

Please help

Richard

Hello,

I am willing to forward test Scalp_net 1.3.32 tf (with ECN broker).

However, I don't know for sure what is the right times to set (I have a GMT+1 broker) to have it similar as v.1.3.2 tf in RAS.

Any clarification please?

Chrs,TS

What time frame are you guys running Scalp_net 1.3.32 tf at. 1m or 5m?

Reason: