Market doesnt work

I cant buy anything in the market. If I click on an expert advisor the coming page is empty.
Files:
01.jpg  172 kb
02.jpg  54 kb

Read post where I collected everything related to the possible issue with the Market (incl the advice from the service desk so you will find everything there).
So, you can check all the information/details according to the text and repeat everything related to my screenshots.

----------------

By the way, any request about possible issues with the Market and with the Signals should be started with the following to be uploaded to the thread:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2832 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

----------------

Anyway, start to fix it by yourself using the information I collected on the post #1.

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

this does not help

Matthias:
this does not help

Are you using a windows computer with the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you using a windows computer with the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed?

Windows 10 and Edge. Both latest Version 

Matthias:
Windows 10 and Edge. Both latest Version 

I read that there is something wrong with the Market right now and they are fixing it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367305

It should be fixed.  Delete the EA from the MT4, restart the MT4 and redownload

Eleni Anna Branou:

I read that there is something wrong with the Market right now and they are fixing it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367305
I think my Problem is a different. I dont see anything at all, when I click on an EA.

Its not even an EA i bought

Matthias:
I think my Problem is a different. I dont see anything at all, when I click on an EA.

Its not even an EA i bought

Are you logged into your MQL5 account with your bashler login and not any other, email, facebok etc. ?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you logged into your MQL5 account with your bashler login and not any other, email, facebok etc. ?

Yes, with my bashler account

Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option

and

and finally -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

• www.mql5.com
Help anyone experience this? MT4 market tab is error , blank page and no option Expert, Indicator, Utilities, even my purchase is blank...
Reason: