ADXcross

Please who can modifi this fille for adx cross to give me a signal on the next candle?

Look at the pictures.

Also i have some problem when i look back some week, sorry for my english look at both pictures

Also is posible to have MP3 signal?

Thanks

Files:

leutzuro:
Please who can modifi this fille for adx cross to give me a signal on the next candle?

Look at the pictures.

Also i have some problem when i look back some week, sorry for my english look at both pictures

Thanks

I have this ADX Crossing.mq4 (attached). May be, it is better.

Files:
adxbars.mq4  4 kb
1_33.gif  22 kb

leutzuro:

Look at the pictures.

Thanks

Do you have some system based on this indicator?

Market is not opened so I can not check the indicators which I posted now.

I just played with this indicators and seems I-XO may be the filter for this system. But for M30 timeframe only. Look at the image.

Files:
2_23.gif  17 kb

i dont have a system yet

just want to test on all pair and i need signal to wake me up when we have a signal

i will post a chart to show what i try to do

leutzuro:
i dont have a system yet

just want to test on all pair and i need signal to wake me up when we have a signal

i will post a chart to show what i try to do

I understand you. You want alarm on the full closed bar playing one time only (playing one time because of the closed bar). This kind of alarm is very comfortable. Usually we have alarm on the opened signal bar and this kind of alarm is able to wake you up.

Sorry I can not make alarm on the closed bar. I can nut I did alarm for many indiators and for the closed bar as well. But this alarm is playing by every tick even if on the closed bar.

ok here is the chart

the problem now is the sound, if is posible to have a sound.

Files:
system.gif  25 kb

leutzuro:
ok here is the chart the problem now is the sound, if is posible to have a sound.

I was looking on your chart and I may say that we may add few more indicators and we will get ASCTrend system. Because this ASCTrend system is for D1 timeframe. The main problem for this system is the filter and seems nobody can create the filter for MT4 or MT3 to be the same with software (to trade 1 or 3 times per month in good profit for all the pairs totally).

Check this indicator. I did something but may be many bugs. I can not check because the market is not opened.

Files:

newdigital:
I was looking on your chart and I may say that we may add few more indicators and we will get ASCTrend system. Because this ASCTrend system is for D1 timeframe. The main problem for this system is the filter and seems nobody can create the filter for MT4 or MT3 to be the same with software (to trade 1 or 3 times per month in good profit for all the pairs totally).

if you look at major pair all the time is touch 20 pips proffit and never touch the stop loss

Another system can be the same but to exit when we have reverse signal.

will have more pips but you need big account or to trade with minilots:)

leutzuro:
if you look at major pair all the time is touch 20 pips proffit and never touch the stop loss

Another system can be the same but to exit when we have reverse signal.

will have more pips but you need big account or to trade with minilots:)

Yes. You are right.

And if we have I-XO indicator as a filter we may reduce the losses. For M30 timeframe. Probably.

Why M30? because this indicator will work as a filter with default settings on M30 timeframe only. If we want to trade on an other timeframe we need to find an other filter or different settings of this I-XO for example.

How to solve this problem

The problem is that during the trade the cross is changing. To avoid the false arrows add the following...

for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

// Add this lines

ExtMapBuffer1 = 0;

ExtMapBuffer2= 0;

//<------------------

b4plusdi=iADX(NULL,0,a,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i-1);

nowplusdi=iADX(NULL,0,a,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i);

Hope it will help

Eli

Reason: