FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 437

strangerr:

Here they are.

your way of saying it's a waste and my way of saying don't pick up rubbish and don't breed moose and danglers.

At 1.2050 - silent I even shined a buy, At 2150 the channel on H4 is the same (I did not write anything sells closed)

tema077:
I don't know if I should close my pile of selves while I'm in the +, I don't know what's going on.
Leave a couple of them on the stops, as predicted to come EuroJohn:)

Ishim:
At 1.2050 - silent I even shone a buy, At 2150 the channel on H4 is the same (I did not write anything sells closed)

I won't talk much further, I don't need it, I'm going to watch the news...

strangerr:

I won't talk much further, I don't need to, I'm going to watch the news...

Nu Nu http://www.zaycev.net/pages/13070/1307030.shtml?miniplayer=true

What's the second day he's been hitting the same thing?

I don't like to give advice, because I make mistakes myself. And this kind of trading is an individual matter. I think you should cover them while they are in profit. It seems that we are all going upwards, at least by what the hell it is. But no, I don't know, I don't know. And my last buy is slightly down...

Dimka-novitsek:
I don't like to give advice, because I make mistakes myself. And this kind of trading is an individual matter. I think you should cover them while they are in profit. It seems that we are all going upwards, even if it is by what. But no, I don't know, I don't know. And my last buy is slightly down...

and I've already b.o.t.'d the stops and the profit on the three-hundred-yard line for now.

You made a hell of a lot of noise while I was away)))

I don't see where to buy

not out of the question to go as high as 2282 if the levels are pushed through

Reason: