I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 16

serega44241:
I agree with the need to post the TOR, but first we must find out there are kind people who are willing to help. The guy above asked for help, but the answer was to forget about it and leave it out of your head. If Eugene wrote this so let him throw dude or write again. But still, if you're just lazy, then why be in this thread. I lived in an orphanage for 18 years, everyone helped each other and no one was lazy. I did not ask anyone for money, I just wanted to know if there were experts in programming for which to write an owl is like getting bread to go.

Why doesn't he write it himself? You take an article, which the forum is full of, where it is written from A to Z, and just do it your own way. I understand if you are lazy. I understand how lazy it is. It is easier to ask, and then ask for another brilliant idea - again, ask to add/modify. But in the end there will be ingratitude - the programmer sheep cannot make a profitable owl according to my super idea. We know, we have already been there.

A man has a family to feed, not to implement the ideas of a novice trader.

Probably, to ask to make the owl for free, you should lay out the TOR. Maybe someone would have liked it and would have done it for free. But no. You can't push the idea, the programmers are assholes.

serega44241:
I agree with putting out the TC, but first we need to find out if there are any good people here who are willing to help. The guy above asked for help, but the answer was to forget it and put it out of your mind. If Eugene wrote this so let him throw dude or write again. But still, if you're just lazy, then why be in this thread. I lived in an orphanage for 18 years, everyone helped each other and no one was lazy. I did not ask anyone for money, I just wanted to know if there were experts in programming for which to write an owl is like getting bread to go.

Is the bread free?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

I would have no problem giving, but I am bound by a confidentiality agreement with the customer. Trust me, the owl is going to leak on any indicator. Everyone does. Only the averagers do not drain for a long time, until the first black swan. And if you are lucky, you will not lose. All the rest is bullshit. If you don't quit forex, in 10 years you'll realize I was right.

My system has no indicators and it's very simple. But I trade manually and I need the robot to run it through history.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Why doesn't he write it himself? You take an article, which the forum is full of, where it is written from A to Z, and just do it your own way. I understand if you are lazy. I understand how lazy it is. It is easier to ask, and then ask for another brilliant idea - again, ask to add/modify. But in the end there will be ingratitude - the programmer sheep cannot make a profitable owl according to my super idea. We know, we have already been there.

A man has a family to feed, not to implement the ideas of a novice trader.

Probably, to ask to make the owl for free, you should lay out the TOR. Maybe someone would have liked it and would have done it for free. But no. The idea is clicked, the programmers are assholes.

Not everyone can write software. This is my first time on this forum and I didn't know programmers here were assholes for their work. I don't know what to say about feeding my family. Freelancing, 30 quid an owl isn't much to live on.

Need to write a simple Expert Advisor, preferably on MT4.
As a thank you I can throw money for a beer))

All you need is BUY
A signal toopen a position:

1) find 000111111 in a row (i.e. BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK) (customizable parameter)

SL=TP=10ppt (customizable parameter)

Open a buy trade:

If closing by Stop loss - do not trade (wait for next signal)

If closing by Take Profit - then open on the next tick one more trade "buy". Further if closed in the +, open one more deal "buy" (customizable parameter, so you can add a deal buy or sell)

1) Sell stop and buy stop are set at 20 pips
2) When one of the orders is opened, for example sell 0.10, then buy stop 0.10 is removed and the locking buy stop order is placed with 0.15 lots on it
price. The distance between the lock orders and continuing orders is 20 pips in one direction and Take profit 10 pips for each order.
3) If a sell order opens with 0.10 lot and reaches Take Profit immediately, then the orders are placed again to both sides according to the balance or to the fix lot.

4) If a deal of sell 0.10 has opened, but has not reached TP, went in the direction of buy, in 20 points should wait locking buy stop with 0.15 lot and TP 10 points.
If trade opens sell 0.10 but goes in the direction of buy and starts locking buy 0.15 then it closes with TP 10 pips and 10 pips later
it got to buy stop 0.22 and also closed with TP 10 pips and then it already got to buy stop 0.37 and until they are closed we already have 2 pending orders
sell 0.10 and buy 0.37. If the price changes again in the direction of sell and passes 20 points to sell, the locking sell should open with 0.52 .
Each time the locking order is multiplied by 1.5 ppm.
Each order has it's own take profit, each order is closed separately. if in the morning balance was 100$ and we started with sell 0.10 but then it failed to close by TP
and went only in the direction of buy and gathered we have several profitable trades 0.15-0.22-0.37 lots and each of them closed by TP, and that did not close yet sell 0.10

the deal is in red, but profit of these buy deals, if its higher by +5% we close it and start again with pending deals.
I want to have buttons to control my settings.

1) Step between pending trades in points.

2) Initial lot from balance or fixed lot.
3) Step between trades in one direction
4) Step between locking trades
5) Kf multiplication of the locking order
6) Take profit for custom orders
7) Total close of the lock if the desired increase in % of balance has been achieved.
8) Magik

Whoever is not lazy, please do it for the sake of the general welfare.

I remember when I used to trade with this strategy with my hands, I used to get pretty good, then I got tired and abandoned it.

Lenar Timergalin:
I remember when I was trading with this strategy with my hands, I was getting pretty good, then I got tired and abandoned it.

Take a look at the Avalanche thread. There are EAs posted there with a similar strategy. All new is well forgotten old).

khorosh:

Take a look at the Avalanche thread. There are EAs posted there with a similar strategy. Everything new is well forgotten old).

I don't need a similar strategy, I want it as my own. But thanks anyway)))

Reason: