3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 4

increase:
Very good comments, the only thing I would add is a word of caution when the '3' appears it is not a 'set in concrete position, the movement will tend to push this position up or down on large moves with lots of juice, or news times, so excercise caution, using it as a 'guide' only

you are right. But I guess that is in place for every trade...

Of course one needs to use fibonacci as well (I referred at this in my statement already. That make things more clear. But the thing is, that just writing down here "rubbish" is so low grounded. It only shows that one does not understand a thing about the power of this indicator. It should be better if one should write down something like ...I can work with it ....or something. But "rubbish"...that remark is based on...rubbish.

roodstaart:
Put the laguerre asci 2 on the 15 min chart as entry. On this 15 min. chart there are already movements of this correction wave, no wait until the 3 is placed, and use laguerre asci 2 on 5 min. chart.

roodstaart,

where can I find the laguerre asci indicator? Can you please attach it here or give a link? Thanks in advance

fxd01.

fxd01:
roodstaart,

where can I find the laguerre asci indicator? Can you please attach it here or give a link? Thanks in advance

fxd01.

Here it is!

Files:

Thank you

MatXerof:
Here it is!

Thanks MatXerof. Can anyone post the mq4 if that is publicly available?

amenlo9:
will it repaint?

yes, it repaint

erdenmensch:
yes, it repaint

and only if parameters are not set optimal.

This indicator is gorgeous

Combined with others you don't need to worry about the possible repaint.

A fractal replacement

Just follow the ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC

roodstaart:
and only if parameters are not set optimal.

which parameters you have in GBP-USD and GBP-JPY?

Could you please show examples in pictures how you interpret and use this indicator?

Linuxser:
This indicator is gorgeous

Combined with others you don't need to worry about the possible repaint.

A fractal replacement

Just follow the ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC

Files:
explanation.gif  22 kb
Reason: