Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 8

hi guys, i'm afraid i'm not ready to make the signal as a commercial signal !

all you could see that, last week, I got a big drawdown in equity !

for myself, i could hold the trade as much as i can, but for most of you, i think it would be too dangerous !

so, the signal will be free, until i can get a steady growth in pips !

best wishes !

yevell:
sorry for making your account get a margin call ! but i would hold the trade as much as I can, until I think it would run in a different position !

and I know that you initial balance was 5000 dollars, so, in this case, you sould trade with 0.1 lot, not 0.5 lot ! only 5000 dollars, but open 5 trades with 0.5 lot, it was too risky !

in my opinion, if you want to follow my signal with 0.5 lot, the initial balance should be 15000 dollars at least !

my suggest:

balance lot

1000 0.05

5000 0.1-0.2

10000 0.2-0.5

15000 0.5

hope helpful !

best wishes !

Ok, i understand that, I said I use 0.5 lot to test to the limit.. and didn't survived..

What I really don't understand, why you did not closed trades when they came to low drawdawn, or at least those that was in profit at same point (like eurusd or gpbjpy , both was in profit at some point)??

Enforcer:
Ok, i understand that, I said I use 0.5 lot to test to the limit.. and didn't survived.. What I really don't understand, why you did not closed trades when they came to low drawdawn, or at least those that was in profit at same point (like eurusd or gpbjpy , both was in profit at some point)??

Enforcer, you could see that, today, i closed the gu and gj trades when they were in profit ! and then, what happened ? they went down about 100 pips from the position where i closed the trades !

we all know that, it is important to find out the trend ! and it is not easy to change a trend, so what we should do is to follow the trend !

so, that's the reason i did not close the trade ! just because i think it would have a break, and get down ! and i think i'm right ! but i did not hold the gu and gj too much ! in honest, we should get more pips from these trades !

about my stop loss

hi guys, i will let you know where i put the stop loss !

usually, i would put my SL near the last highest point or last lowest point !

please see the pic below, it is the trade i took on UJ today !

the red vertical line showed the entry point, and the red horizontal line showed the stop loss point !

you know, i trade on 9 paris, so sometimes i would forget setting the sl, so, if you find that , you could set the sl yourself !

and also, about the lot, sometimes i may open trade with 0.1 or 0.2 lot , just because i forgot to change the number, just like the trade i took on EJ today, i should open it with 0.5 lot, but i forgot to change the number, and when i found this, it had 30 pips already !

Files:

This system sure has a lot of indicators on top of each other.

I'm impressed that you could even trade off of that.

yevell check this out tell me what you think?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178968

you have to play with it for awhile it has taken me about 3 days to get the hang of it . but it is the best as far as i can tell good luck pal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yah

it doesnt like big moves so the eur chf etc........ are the best I think.............

sfmain:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178968 you have to play with it for awhile it has taken me about 3 days to get the hang of it . but it is the best as far as i can tell good luck pal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you very much, sfmain !

but in honest, i do not trust any EA ! I only trust in myself and my system !

and that's enough !

thanks again !

best wishes !

update my system

hi guys, i have some new thoughts on my system !

so, there would be no new signal from now on !

I have opened an new ID(532) to test my new system ! and this ID is still in pending mode now !

I will try to control the max drawdown no more than 500 dollars ( open trade with 0.5 lot ) !

and after one week, we could see the result !

thanks for all your support !

best wishes !

last 2 days trading

hi guys, the pic below shows my trade since Mar 10 !

a good result ! and most important, there is no big drawdown !

this ID is still in pending mode now ! I will try to give you a trial signal next week when i am ready !

best wishes !

Files:
Reason: