Get indicator's buffer color

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a function in MQL4 that returns a color of a specific indicator's buffer. Something like PlotIndexGetInteger(plotNr,PLOT_LINE_COLOR) in MQL5. I know there is a constant indicator_colorN but if I change the color in the input window (tab colors) the indicator_colorN is still the same (because it is a constant) and I can't get the current buffer's color. I can avoid it by using color as an input parameter but I would rather use a function. I'm afraid that such a function doesn't exist in MQL4 but I'm not really sure about it and I would appreciate if somebody could confirm it (or reveal the right function).

Thank in advance

There is no such function as far as I am aware.

Wasn't there a fairly long discussion about this just recently?

Keith Watford:

There is no such function as far as I am aware.

Wasn't there a fairly long discussion about this just recently?

Thank you for your confirmation. I thought it but I wasn't sure. If there was discussion about it I had missed it. Do you have a link to this discussion?

Petr Nosek:
Thank you for your confirmation. I thought it but I wasn't sure. If there was discussion about it I had missed it. Do you have a link to this discussion?

Sorry, I didn't take part in the discussion but I certainly remember reading about it.

Reason: