CatFx50 - page 263

mibl:
Hi Tom,

use the Tradetime indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page101 or the posted i-paramon... below

Refering to the chart differences - 1. could you post the aquivalent chart and 2. post your configuration parameters for aNina and Hist_StepMA_Stoch?

mibl

Hi Mibl,

Sorry, I thought I have attached the screen shots with my last message...vanished somehow....

Thanks for the time period indicators!

Hi!

Again, CatFX50 has given pips today.

FOCUS, PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE!!!

Congratulations to those that have made some pips.

Nina

viennatrader:
Hi Mibl,

Sorry, I thought I have attached the screen shots with my last message...vanished somehow....

Thanks for the time period indicators!

Hi viennatrader,

1. set aNina - cbars to 9.000

2. go back in history of the chart so that more than 9.000 bars are shown

3. look at your currency pair. You attached a chart of euraud - my chart you supposed to have diferences in the indicators was usdgbp ?!?

mibl

StepChoppy

Hi nina

Could you please explain some thing about StepChoppy indicator. How to interpret it and what are that different colors.

-Rao

Which pairs

Which pairs is everyone trading with this system. I have noticed the GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CHF? I have noticed Mibl mention the Usd/Gbp pair.

Files:

Hello all I noticed before that Nina stops out his trades when he sees things are "turning on his possie."

I played with my spreadsheet tonight and see that with the Euro or Pound I only need a 62 pip gain (with stops set at 29.) This is opposed to an 84 pip move (39 stop) on the Franc.

Is that realistic? Are 62 pip moves in a pair common? What if I trade both the pound and the euro for a combined 62 pips.... and if the combined loss on the two is 29 then I'm out.

You guys might not know what I'm talking about so go back a page to my posts on the spreadsheet.

-Tom

my personal approach is 34 pip stop just incase of sudden news with a 34 pip profit but i also see where pivot levels are and mm levels i also will close trade if things go against posse in a violent way i look to make 100 pips a week trading euro and pound versus usd

What percent of your trades are winners? (with the 34 stop/34 limit?)

nina:
Hi, mates! Nina

Ninoosh... Hi ... Try to use this indicator... I only painted it.. and its look like your Fisher...

Reason: