CatFx50 - page 260

frayed:
Attached is a zipped excel file with an indicator I think is called Sigma. The worksheets and scroll chart might be useful for testing by those who are not programmers. Like me. I have been looking at it with CatFx50 signals and it seems that it might be useful for short term targets and stops. If any programmer types find it beneficial maybe you would build an indicator in MT4. If not I hope someone will find some benefit in the workbook.

Hi, isn't this a statisctical rule of 3 sigmas? That rule is based on standard deviation?

nesalc:
Hi Traders

Are there ant re-entry rules for Nina if you took all profits on the table and did not stay over for the weekend? (like today on gbp)

Thanks.

Nesalc

Hi nexalc,

from the catfx-side there is only a reentry possible if there was a change in either stepma_s or price. Anything other is like hopping on a running trend in the hope of "it will continue" - what could be.

So no chance up to now based on catfx, regrettably.

But see beside catfx, we stopped in cable 3 to 5 times on the fibo 3 support (30 min chart). Furthermore in that area is a fibo-cluster (4h chart). That could be a chance to make some pips into a correction / consolidation against the current trend (risky)

mibl

Files:
fx_013.jpg  165 kb
fx_014.jpg  126 kb

CatFx50

Hello !

Is the fibopivot indicator will daily update the levels automatically?

Any one can advise from what link the StepMa_Stoch_SignalAlert or StepmA_Stoch_v1 indicators could be loaded, all the files related to these 2 indicators in this thraed are not working ,they cant be attached to MT4?? THANKS ALL and good trading

mibl:

But see beside catfx, we stopped in cable 3 to 5 times on the fibo 3 support (30 min chart). Furthermore in that area is a fibo-cluster (4h chart). That could be a chance to make some pips into a correction / consolidation against the current trend (risky)

mibl

I guess the differences between our charts are because of different brokers and/or datafeed. Funny though that the pivots, Maxbars and Nina show different results.

Does the "dashed curtains" show the trading hours? I was looking for an indicator which can shade different time spans. I got one but it can only do one time span and not multiples. i.e. 6 to 10 and 15 to 18.

Thanks

Tom

Zendo:
The indicators are:

CatBarColor green for price with the low about EMA50 and red for opposite

StepMa_Stoch_SignalAlert

His_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 Chartwindow 1

StepmA_Stoch_v1 Chartwindow 2

They are all from this thread, but i m not shure they are the newest.

Thanks Zendo!

Do you know if there is an signal alert available for the newest StepMA (Nina) or Hist.StepMA ?

viennatrader:
I guess the differences between our charts are because of different brokers and/or datafeed. Funny though that the pivots, Maxbars and Nina show different results.

Does the "dashed curtains" show the trading hours? I was looking for an indicator which can shade different time spans. I got one but it can only do one time span and not multiples. i.e. 6 to 10 and 15 to 18.

Thanks

Tom

Hi Viennatrader,

I don't really know how to attach an indikator. It is my first trying, hope it works.

(If you are from Vienna, I am also from Austria)

erkro

Files:

Hi Folks.

New here - have been following Bunnygirl Thread and Woodies indicators for some time and really like this system. Looks like exits are the probs right now. Scaling could be a problem as well b/c it looks like the price on a retrace closes in on the 50 and/or the entry price at least once quite often.

Perhaps 3 lots 1)TP 15-25 on 1st lot, Move SL for lots 2/3 to 50 EMA + 10

pips

2)TP 40 pips on 2nd lot, move SL for lot 3 up to 50 EMA or

entry price (provided we already had a bounce/retrace or X

number of bars since entry)

3) Free ride on Lot 3!!

I don't know just thinking.

Nevertheless, good stuff here all - very professional, no fights, WOW!

Cheers,

Dtrader

yass:
Hello !

Is the fibopivot indicator will daily update the levels automatically?

Any one can advise from what link the StepMa_Stoch_SignalAlert or StepmA_Stoch_v1 indicators could be loaded, all the files related to these 2 indicators in this thraed are not working ,they cant be attached to MT4?? THANKS ALL and good trading

See here - you'll find all files you need to trade catfx50 with MT4. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

The fibo-pivot indicator shows the fibo pivots r1 - r3, s1 - s2 and pivot itself for the current day (that means they are based on previous day)!

mibl

viennatrader:
Thanks Zendo! Do you know if there is an signal alert available for the newest StepMA (Nina) or Hist.StepMA ?

I don t think so,

would be nice to have an acoustic- and a symbol alert for the StepMa.

Reason: