Learn to be a Scalper - page 28

not sure how to explain my last trades, I was up on 3 shorts, then was in losses, I closed out 2 of them with small profits, and 1 at a loss for 7, but I took a Short with 5 lots above for 5 pips.

Overall 3 wins 1 loss, and the pip count on a 1 lot average was +15 pips after it all.

I should have taken profits earlier on shorts, was just not focusing I guess.

Weekly Total

105 Wins 14 Losses
+617 pips (after spread and losses) (based on 1-10.00 lot size)

My weekly goal is 105 pips, which I have done for the past few years with no problem, this week I am shooting for 500 pips by Friday.

0 pips remain to WEEKLY GOAL

stall possible shorts.....

marduk:
Flag high broken.

Good Catch, thanks for the chart.

Hope your making some of those pips my friend, sounds like your seeing it.....

Keep it up, just focus and watch it over and over....

Last trade, either 5 or 5, I will let it go....

Going to the gym in 20 minutes, then back in a few hours.

TOOK +5 on that, while i was typing.

cheers

Files:

A triangle at 1 min again.

wait for confirmation of RSI to go long.

Again, triangle broken.

Here are the before and after pictures.

Actually I'm not taking these trades as I'm speaking.

There's not much time if i want to be fast to giving you my calls.

I'm doing this for you to give me your opinion on these setups, because even though I've got these two, there seems to be lacking further analysis for me to win.

The problem is my RR, I win 1~5 pips, but my looser is about 7~10 pips, so this makes me go struggle for BE.

Files:
1_min.jpg  168 kb
1_min_after.jpg  177 kb

Ok. I've tried to compile some pictures of my continuous analysis.

The problem?

The 1min TF doesn't give too much space for analysis followed by print-screens, followed by editing, followed by the analysis that should already have been done. :P

The result is that in the hurry I rewrote the file in which i entered short. it should have been the fourth file, so all the others would have been named +1.

Nevertheless, look at the pictures below.

Off to bed now.

It's 2:22 AM in here.

Edit: Well to think about it, i could explain the logic in the missing picture. It simply showed that the HTL hold the price, and we entered short at the red Heikin Ashi that followed, because it was a rejection from the descending TL.

Files:

marduk:
Again, triangle broken.Here are the before and after pictures.Actually I'm not taking these trades as I'm speaking.There's not much time if i want to be fast to giving you my calls.I'm doing this for you to give me your opinion on these setups, because even though I've got these two, there seems to be lacking further analysis for me to win.The problem is my RR, I win 1~5 pips, but my looser is about 7~10 pips, so this makes me go struggle for BE.

Who is your broker, I use OANDA and normally it is just .09 spread to trade.

Looking your charts over now.

I took a LONG on USD/CAD today, and 5 hours later I have closed it with +47 pips, but I only did a mini lot, that was one of my longest trades of the year LOL.

I took the trade off of the forum here after I analyzed the setup for entry, it was also 8 hours after the signal was given.

I like making that kind of pips, but it takes way too long.

I am not adding that to my Weekly Totals.....

Reason: