CatFx50 - page 672

CatFX50 looks good, and I hope it works even better!

nina:
Hi!

Signals so far 10:45cet:

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,9074 with stop loss at 1,9051. It has made a high so far at 1,9093. + 19 pips.

Nina

Hi Nina, this is my first post on CatFX50 and I've installed, it looks wonderful.

Ok about your entry on the trade mentioned, you're looking at which timeframe to indicate that it is a Level 4 set up and so you entered the position? Thank you!

Hi!

16:30cet RECAP:

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,9074 with stop loss at 1,9051. It has made a high so far at 1,9136. + 62 pips. 3:1.

EURUSD, level 4 buy (15:30cet) @ 1,2767 with stop loss at 1,2739. Veri difficult to catch that one, cause it broke 2 minutes or so before data. It has made a high so far at 1,2799.

USDCHF, level 4 sell (16:00cet) @ 1,2434 with stop loss at 1,2462. It has made a low so far at 1,2405. + 29 pips. 1:1.

Total so far= + 91 pips.

Nina

market now setting back standby for next 2 hours bernanke speech hehehehe

jutaonefami:
market now setting back standby for next 2 hours bernanke speech hehehehe

Hi, Jutaonefami!

Yes, a nice reverse on cable: 70 pips. I love you, stops.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Jutaonefami!

Yes, a nice reverse on cable: 70 pips. I love you, stops.

Nina

yeah to play safe i closed my long eu 30 pips..open at 1.2762

now waiting for uncle BErnanke to drive the market again

Hi!!

Another Disappointment, Another Fall

Dollar's fall resumes again after another piece of disappointing US data. ISM manufacturing index dropped from 52.9 to 51.2 in Oct, lowest reading since Jun 03. Even though above 50 still indicates expansion, the pace is continuing to slow to near flat. Also, price index fell to 47, below 50 (deflationary) for the first time in 14 moths. Housing data is also disappointing today, with Sep pending home sales dropping more than expected by 1.1% and construction spending dropped by 0.3%. ADP employment report did give an upside surprise by rising to 128k in Oct but reaction is, again, muted.

Technically spending, divergence condition is still there which suggesting downside momentum of dollar is still diminishing. While one might hold on with short dollar position on hand, it's not advisable to jump in at this moment.

Nina

jutaonefami:
yeah to play safe i closed my long eu 30 pips..open at 1.2762 now waiting for uncle BErnanke to drive the market again

Hi!!

Well done, mate.

Nina

Hi nina,

It would be nice of you if you could put a signature in your threads that would have your latest expert advisor and templates and trading method, to keep us updated with the best improvements.

Thank You.

fxtester:
Hi nina,

It would be nice of you if you could put a signature in your threads that would have your latest expert advisor and templates and trading method, to keep us updated with the best improvements.

Thank You.

Hi!!

All you need is in post number 1.

Nina

good results!

Hi,nina, i d like to appreciate your catFX50 system, a great system. Here i got the question, i found that i losing money if i do not follow the rules, i mean i just see the anina and Hist stepMA only, i thought thats enough, but yesterday and today i keep losing pips about 200 pips lost. i enter market too fast and run away too early, when you trade your system, did you extremely and strictly follow rules??? thank you

regards,

onk

Reason: