CatFx50 - page 520

sovo1970:
Ricx or Anyone?? Can you tell me how to place Ania into histobar. thanks

sovo1970,

use drag and drop by mouse. Drag from navigator window and drop on "sub-window" histostepmastoch

mibl

sovo1970:
Ricx or Anyone?? Can you tell me how to place Ania into histobar. thanks

yeah. it was mentioned earlier but here it is again. I was the one that asked a few pages back. first, open the navigator window. Drag the histo bars into the pane so that they open i their own window. Then drag the anina indicator into the same window as the histo bars. And presto. Again, make sure you have enough bars in the history for anina. Scroll back so that you have at least 9000 bars in the history so that it displays correctly. i think some people here are forgetting to do this and getting eroneous readings. Happy Pipping.

ooops. hadn't updated in a while. oh well. it should be as clear as glass by now. jaja

Hi!

Do you like the dancing?

Nina

1.2551 -

Nina

nina:
1.2551 -
Nina
1.2551 -
1.2683?

Raff

nina:
1.2551 -
Nina

how the hell is anyone supposed to trade this ?

it goes in one direction - opens short 30 points and then reverses -- then it goes back down - then back up for nearly 100 pips ... ugh

I have never seen movement this psychotic before (not that I've been trading for years)

Hi!

One day more, we've seen who is in charge here, right?

EURUSD should be trading below 1.2500 right now and it is trading at 1.2630.

It made a low after data at 1.2532 and from there went up to 1.2648 like a rocket.

What to say about cable?

It went down after data to 1.8355 and from there like an arrow to 1.8500. That's a lot of pips mates. A lot of millions of dollars.

Gurus and other snake oil sellers were saying a CPI above forecast should make EURUSD dive. Ok, I see it know saying "May-day, May-day".

The day hasn't finished yet though.

Trade what you see.

Nina

can someone translate this into english?

London, June 14. A 1.2630 strike

rolls off at today"s 10am EST NY cut (14:00GMT). Robert.Howard@thomson.com

that's for the eurusd

This Dancin makes my aNina EJ_4H dizzy

nina:
Hi!

Do you like the dancing?

Nina

This dance cost me -20pips if i know how to dance.... i should be in +100pips more...

Do u know how to dance nina? care to teach me a dance?

nina:
1.2551 -
Nina

Yes, and 2:0 for Spain in Leipzig.

"and it goes up like a rocket..". Looks like NINA has a good relationship to some FX-Genius or is the FX-Genius himself. Congratulations.

So take a breath and tell us what is next:

Maybe 4:0 in Leipzig and EUR/USD ???

Thanks for the excellent guidance and a lot of fun with the game.

....Subsecond

Reason: