CatFx50 - page 462

nina
nina  

Hi!!!

Congratulations to those that have not traded today so far.

If you look at USDCHF, EURUSD and EURUSD you will understand why we should keep out.

Then, of course, we can look at other pairs. I sold USDCAD and bought AUDUSD.

Made 200$ on cad and 120$ on AUD.

But I lose too and when I do it, it is because I bet.

We have now a clear range:

EURUSD: 1.2743 - 1.2804.

USDCHF: 1.2130 - 1.2210.

GBPUSD: 1.8660 - 1.8755.

EURUSD is set to keep going down while below 1.2842.

USDCHF is set to go up while above 1.2118 and down while below 1.2210.

GBPUSD is set to go down to 1.8631 while below 1.8879.

USDJPY has strong support at 111.54.

USDCAD, while below 1.1163, it is set to go to 1.1011 and 1.0979 and 1.0920.

Take care. Don't let brokers play with you.

Nina

Dave1
Dave1  

Like yur style Harold

sovo1970
sovo1970  
Hi!!!

Congratulations to those that have not traded today so far.

If you look at USDCHF, EURUSD and EURUSD you will understand why we should keep out.

Then, of course, we can look at other pairs. I sold USDCAD and bought AUDUSD.

Made 200$ on cad and 120$ on AUD.

But I lose too and when I do it, it is because I bet.

We have now a clear range:

EURUSD: 1.2743 - 1.2804.

USDCHF: 1.2130 - 1.2210.

GBPUSD: 1.8660 - 1.8755.

EURUSD is set to keep going down while below 1.2842.

USDCHF is set to go up while above 1.2118 and down while below 1.2210.

GBPUSD is set to go down to 1.8631 while below 1.8879.

USDJPY has strong support at 111.54.

USDCAD, while below 1.1163, it is set to go to 1.1011 and 1.0979 and 1.0920.

Take care. Don't let brokers play with you.

Nina

What's a great advice. For me it is too late. because I could not log in to this site earlier. Could have save me some pips. oh well, lose today gain tomorrow. good luck to all. May the PIPS be with you. lol

Dave1
Dave1  

1 pip spread on forex majors

Hey maties, if you spreadtrade (tax free gains) I have info on a new company who is providing us with 1pip spreads on the forex majors. It's not a one off, so I've been told by the representative. They intend keeping the spreads as low as that. I am in the process of opening an account with them myself. I know of others, who are reputable traders who have are done the same. The company is UK based. I am not getting any remuneration for this. I just think it might be useful to you all if you do any spreadtrading.

zeroz
zeroz  

Nina, did you know that EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF would be choppy and that USDCAD and AUDUSD wouldn't be before the data? If so, how did you know?

I only traded GBPUSD today where I was up after each news release, but got stopped out at 0 and didn't take my gains because I was hoping for a breakout. At the least today proved to me that the pivots really do work very well! We'll need stronger news to break the ranges.

jimmylad
jimmylad  
Dave1:
Hey maties, if you spreadtrade (tax free gains) I have info on a new company who is providing us with 1pip spreads on the forex majors. It's not a one off, so I've been told by the representative. They intend keeping the spreads as low as that. I am in the process of opening an account with them myself. I know of others, who are reputable traders who have are done the same. The company is UK based. I am not getting any remuneration for this. I just think it might be useful to you all if you do any spreadtrading.

Hi dave,

I would be interested in this company. I'm currently with ig index.

Jim (Derby)

Dave1
Dave1  

Hi Jim,

worldspreads.com

John Barnes introduced me to them, he's been around a long time and is a successful trader.

kiwigold
kiwigold  
Dave1:
Hi Jim,

worldwidespreads.com

John Barnes introduced me to them, he's been around a long time and is a successful trader.

mmm page not found

David
David  

I'm with CMC and the price movement and stop hits are very suspicious, Not that i'm implying that anything illegal is going on, But spreadbetting is illegal in the US, Could we Brits learn something from that??

Dave1
Dave1  

My appologies:

It should be: worldspreads.com