CatFx50 - page 463

dellan
dellan  
nina:
Hi!!!

Congratulations to those that have not traded today so far.

If you look at USDCHF, EURUSD and EURUSD you will understand why we should keep out.

Then, of course, we can look at other pairs. I sold USDCAD and bought AUDUSD.

Made 200$ on cad and 120$ on AUD.

But I lose too and when I do it, it is because I bet.

We have now a clear range:

EURUSD: 1.2743 - 1.2804.

USDCHF: 1.2130 - 1.2210.

GBPUSD: 1.8660 - 1.8755.

EURUSD is set to keep going down while below 1.2842.

USDCHF is set to go up while above 1.2118 and down while below 1.2210.

GBPUSD is set to go down to 1.8631 while below 1.8879.

USDJPY has strong support at 111.54.

USDCAD, while below 1.1163, it is set to go to 1.1011 and 1.0979 and 1.0920.

Take care. Don't let brokers play with you.

Nina

i think the market is waiting the release of the US news tomorrow, do you think today the market will have some tedency yet?

Dave1
Dave1  

Kirsty, there are spreadbet firms in the US, maybe it is illegal in some states but not all to my knowlege. Ive been spreadtrading for over a year now, the advantgage is that we in the UK pay no tax on our winnings at it is classed as gambling.

David
David  

I suppose it is FSA regulated, and that offers some form of guarantee for us 'investors' .

Dave1:
Kirsty, there are spreadbet firms in the US, maybe it is illegal in some states but not all to my knowlege. Ive been spreadtrading for over a year now, the advantgage is that we in the UK pay no tax on our winnings at it it classed as gambling.
nina
nina  
zeroz:
Nina, did you know that EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF would be choppy and that USDCAD and AUDUSD wouldn't be before the data? If so, how did you know? I only traded GBPUSD today where I was up after each news release, but got stopped out at 0 and didn't take my gains because I was hoping for a breakout. At the least today proved to me that the pivots really do work very well! We'll need stronger news to break the ranges.

Hi!!

Look at the length of histo bars you have from 08:00cet on EURUSD and the ones you have on USDCAD and AUDUSD. Something was going on there, don't you think? Besides that, USDCAD did not drop yesterday because $ was heavily bid.

So, what big boys did not want to do yesterday, they did it today. Look at USDCAD AND AUDUSD charts, they are text book.

Nina

nina
nina  
sovo1970:
What's a great advice. For me it is too late. because I could not log in to this site earlier. Could have save me some pips. oh well, lose today gain tomorrow. good luck to all. May the PIPS be with you. lol

Hi!!

This site had tech problems today.

Sorry.

Nina

nina
nina  
dellan:
i think the market is waiting the release of the US news tomorrow, do you think today the market will have some tedency yet?

Hi!

You have the ranges posted. If you do not see a big rush, keep out. Don't let them play with you. Wait for the big wave. We'll have it: do not doubt it.

Nina

eric79
eric79  
Dave1:
Hey maties, if you spreadtrade (tax free gains) I have info on a new company who is providing us with 1pip spreads on the forex majors. It's not a one off, so I've been told by the representative. They intend keeping the spreads as low as that. I am in the process of opening an account with them myself. I know of others, who are reputable traders who have are done the same. The company is UK based. I am not getting any remuneration for this. I just think it might be useful to you all if you do any spreadtrading.

Hi Dave

This sounds very interesting. But on their site it says a spread of 3 for the EURUSD in the live quotes. Do they really have 1 pip spread?

Thanks

jwoger
jwoger  

I just want to get an idea of how many lots people are trading in here. I know that nina once said she will trade around 5 lots. How about everyone else? imagine a 100 pip move with 5 lots.

zeroz
zeroz  
nina:
Hi!!

Look at the length of histo bars you have from 08:00cet on EURUSD and the ones you have on USDCAD and AUDUSD. Something was going on there, don't you think? Besides that, USDCAD did not drop yesterday because $ was heavily bid.

So, what big boys did not want to do yesterday, they did it today. Look at USDCAD AND AUDUSD charts, they are text book.

Nina

Ah, yes. Length of the histograms.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Mark Morrisson
Mark Morrisson  

Hi everyone,

I was reading Nina's conditions to make an entry with that system and I have a few questions about it.

Must the 1st candle be a white one ? Must its open price be below the EMA 50 (the lower shadow may only cross it) ?

What if the 2nd bar actually opens above the EMA 50, but closes below (it would make a black candle) ?

Moreover, is it mandatory to use other indicators besides StepMA_Stoch in order to filter out false signals ? Many many indicators are named in this thread, but I didn't read any comment on their utility and rules of utilization.

Regards,

Mark