CatFx50 - page 465

I am submitting this to re-request instant email notifications -- I am no longer getting emails either

morning all crummy looking charts euro swiss gbp goimg independent right now thats not good

just made a quick 14 sell gbp on break of 74 last low

I took in 15 pips (sell) on the gbp, got in at 1.8697.

only reason i didnt get in at that number ms1 was only 10 away after it left that station next stop was s1 8657 more room to go

jimmylad:
By the way there is something I noticed whilst backtesting over the last month regarding entry & exit points

Entry.

When I got a level 1 signal I switched to the 1min chart & used triggerlines set at 15 & 5 to get me in. If the colour of the trigger lines were in aggreement with the direction I was buying or selling then I would get straight in. However if they were not in agreement I would wait till they changed colour & then I would get in. Doing this can sometimes get you in at a 10 pip advantage which means you could hit profit targets sooner or reduce your risk.

Exit

Once entered into a trade I then switch to the 5 min chart & using triggerlines (set to 22 & 10). I then wait for a cross in their colours before I get out.

On backtesting this worked extremely well but unfortunately this week I have not really had chance to test them live due to the way the market has been this week.

Pehaps the more experienced here could offer some thought on this

Jim

Hi Jimmylad can you clarify what you mean by trigger lines

thanks

well i am done for day picked up another 13 0n gbp and 6 more on euro have a nice weekend and holiday on monday

Nice weekend.

There were signals on EURUSD and USDCHF 4 minutes ago. I think so at least.

ahhhhhhhh nice system,

greetings, i am newbie and i like you to take care of me just a little ,i know i am disturbing u people but plz , let me join you on this great system,

first i can not read about 500 pages to see the updated of the system ,i dont have time , so in one triger any one can help me and help the new traders that want to learn ,, i need the latest strategy for entry and exit and with it all the indicators that using with this strategy ,

plz dont misunderstand me , i will read as much as i can , but not 500 pages

i will not working on this strategy on about 5 years , so plz nina can u help me ? or any one else .

i am one of the bgx folowers , but i need to learn more and more ,

time like a sword if u let it past it will cut u off.

shorted cable 1.8700 but jumped out at support 2 - 1.8665 because i was down from yesterday and didn't want to risk not taking profits. i regret it though, price fell another +70 and is still going.

Reason: