CatFx50 - page 469

nina:

Here you have the core of it. Take profits from it till it last.

Nina

I hope it will last. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

nina:
Hi, Jwoger!

You want it all!!

Anyway, here you are:

EURUSD, long (09:30CET) above pivot at 1.2802. Made a high at 1.2832. +30 pips.

EURUSD, short (15:30cet) below S1 at 1.2768. Made a low at 1.2700. + 68 pips.

USDCHF, short (09:30cet) below pivot at 1.2164. Made a low at 1.2137. + 27 pips.

USDCHF, long (15:30cet) at 1.2210. Made a high at 1.2299. + 89 pips.

(yes, and know a samrt one could say: "It was 20 pips above EMA50!!!" Yes, right. And I will say: "Didn't you see the strength, the rush, the push, the madness, the compulsive buying and so on....)

GBPUSD, short level 2 (11:30cet) at 1.8713. Made a low at 1.8576. + 137 pips.

Total= 351 pips.

WRONG! This system didn't make 351 pips! If this system had provided a exit target that would have been correct. This system gives great entrys but the total pips post here in many replys are just incorrect, co's nobody could catch the total move always. If you had a cristal ball maybe that was possible..

Nevertheless is a good system for entrys no doubt about that! Don't take it personnal, is just the reality.

I know you are tired and some of you are resting but please help me!

Let me say is just as it is. I want to open a brokerage house. In my country there is only two brokers, one is a bank that has a java based platform that sucks and people can open only standart accounts (no minis), and the other one is based on North Finance data feed but people do not like the cause they do not even have a physical address and some had problems withdrawing their money.

So , please understand me and help me. Does someone of what it takes to fulfill this wish of mine, or at least give me something, anything I can read about it.

Thank you in advance!

nina:
BTW, it is very difficult to change anything when a system gives you 350 pips and not only a single day. When a system gives you money every day.

I'm getting tired.

Here you have the core of it. Take profits from it till it last.

Nina

As I understand it this thread is created to share the CATFX50 system and to help people to learn it WELL -- not to discuss how to "tweak it" create EAs -- ect ect --

If something works -- why change it ?

Why reinvent the wheel -- if it already rolls successfully, better to learn to use it.

New people come along - they genuinely want to learn the CAT system and they have to wade through hundreds of postings to catch up and learn the system, but soooo many of the postings that could confuse the newbie cause they talk about all kinds of other indicators --

A big danger in the beginning is when the market is choppy and perhaps caused a loss with our system, we want to "tweak it" so the "loss" wont happen again - thats the first step to failure. If the system works, all we have to do is learn to listen to the market and stay out when things are choppy - when NO system will really work anyway -- (AND Nina almost always posts a warning here when things are too choppy, so once again all we have to do is LISTEN).

Please lets LISTEN --

And if there is a need to discuss other things -- it is a simple thing to start another thread.

Meriakre where do you live ?

Is it easy for you to make international wire transfers to other countries ? and if so are there some countries where it is easier for you to send money to and receive from ?

If you can tell us that I am sure there will be some suggestions posted for you

no hope

hugo_trader:
WRONG! This system didn't make 351 pips! If this system had provided a exit target that would have been correct. This system gives great entrys but the total pips post here in many replys are just incorrect, co's nobody could catch the total move always. If you had a cristal ball maybe that was possible.. Nevertheless is a good system for entrys no doubt about that! Don't take it personnal, is just the reality.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Files:

Meriakre:

Let me say is just as it is. I want to open a brokerage house. In my country there is only two brokers, one is a bank that has a java based platform that sucks and people can open only standart accounts (no minis), and the other one is based on North Finance data feed but people do not like the cause they do not even have a physical address and some had problems withdrawing their money.

So , please understand me and help me. Does someone of what it takes to fulfill this wish of mine, or at least give me something, anything I can read about it.

Thank you in advance!

Wow, Meriakre, that's a courageous plan. Are you a professional in this business? (I'm not)

I think you need rooms (obviously) and the hardware infrastructure (servers). Then you need software that you either have to buy or make your own. Then you need to somehow hedge against your clients positions, probably this is done on the interbank market but i don't really know.

And then there are probably regulations in your country that you need to fulfill. Special regulations for this kind of business and also the general regulations for the sort of corporation you would choose.

Maybe a good start would be to check what these regulations are in your country, especially for brokers. Then you would have an idea of the requirements.

First, let me thank you for the quick response.

Second. I live in Eastern Europe, and yes I can transfer money all over the world with no restrictions. The rooms are not a problem. That the problem, I am not a professional in this business.

The help I want from you is to tell me what software I need to have where to buy it, what kind of computer hardware is necessary and the most important, how it really works? How does a brokerage firm works?

The regulations in my country are not an issue. Its nothing I cant control. Everything is taken care of.

So, please help!

Thank you very much!

Thank you again in advance!

P.S. I would also enjoy if its possible some inside info!

Meriakre:

Thank you in advance!

Makeral, sounds like you have neither the experience or the money..keep it simple...

I am sending you a list of some of the brokers that offer "white labeling" via PM

This is rather off the subject for CAT

Reason: