CatFx50 - page 459

Besides, existing home sales data is coming out right now.....be careful, this is a news driven event!

moneyline

EUR/USD has a crossing, but it's so close to pivot, steps don't all confirm and Hist_StepMA_Stoch is green but within filter area. Besides, there's also it's range line to cross.

moneyline

eric79:
Yes, but GBPUSD was a signal on my chart. But i wouldn't take it because i don't trust it today.

Yeah, I show it as a very weak signal too. Trading during news time is not a good idea, other than to take advantage of the swings. That's what I did with the 2 news releases today.

moneyline

You mean the GDP and initial jobless claims?

I ususally don't trade news except for the nfp.

Congratulations if you could get some pips there today.

eric79:
You mean the GDP and initial jobless claims?

I ususally don't trade news except for the nfp.

Congratulations if you could get some pips there today.

Yeah, I got some pips, but I had to be quick at the trigger. It wasn't such a great news day, since the 3 majors I deal with are still locked into a tight little range. I guess I'll wait and see how they start ranging, maybe there will be some more pips there.

moneyline

tough market today

A compile script for this sytem?

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone happen to have complile a ebook/script on the rules fo entry and exit and etc?

Hi and welcome aboard,

Go back to the first page of the thread and read some of the info. Yeah, it's a long thread but well worth it.

I wish there was more info all arranged in a neat manner, but this is a fast moving forum and that may not always be possible.

moneyline

harold4x:
tough market today

I couldn't agree more!

moneyline

interesting side note the recent down trend on euro and gbp if you notice price came back to 38% level which is where daily pivots are

Reason: