CatFx50 - page 228

UPDATE

Hi, mates!

Ok, lets see if we can finish with all the settings.

ShadowWZ has tweaked its original aNina. Now, we have "original" StepMA_Stoch with signals on it.

Blue dot means we have a cross of StepMA_Stoch.

Magenta Arrow means opens of bar is below EMA50 with StepMA_Stoch validating it. It is a sell.

Green Arrow means open of bar is above EMA50 with StepMA_Stoch validating it. It is a buy.

Therefore, Arrows appear if all conditions of CatFX50 are met.

SETTINGS: (chart 1)

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 should be set at 2000 bars with +0,04 and -0,04 on it.

aNina should be set at 9000 bars.

Instructions:

We keep Hist_StepMA on chart with said settings. As you see on chart attached, it tends to give signals earlier. We can take them or we can not according to main CatFX50 rules and according at how we feel or at how we "see" the market.

When Hist_StepMA and aNina give the same signal at the same time (bar), go. This signal is the strongest of all and you should make 15 pips at least.

Usually, aNina signals are stronger than Hist_StepMA, but the better ones are those that are on the same side.

You will see that aNina gives signals that are not validated by Hist_StepMA_Stoch. You must know that those signals are weak. No more than 20 pips with a lot of risk.(chart number 2)

Procedure:

Normally, a movement will be started by Hist_StepMA. Lets say it is a buy.

Hist_StepMA bar in green.

What is aNina doing?

It has not given signal yet.

Ok, here you should look at filters, just to see if we have strength or not. Lets say it has strength.

Here you should decide to wait for or not to wait for aNina. Is aNina far of a cross?

Is it near?

You decide to wait.

aNina crosses and gives signal.

Where is EMA120?

How many pips are the signal from EMA50. You know that above 20 is riskier.

Everything is ok. Then, go.

Another case:

We have Hist_StepMA in red. StepMA is in sell mode too, but it crosses, blue dot, and then bar opens above EMA50, green arrow. This buy signal is extremely risky and dangerous. But it will give us a nice Level 2 sell when aNina crosses down again and bar opens below EMA50.

Ok, it's enough. You will see by yourself what I'm saying.

Nina

Files:
chart1.jpg  236 kb
chart2.jpg  161 kb

I have read this whole thread and this is the first time I have heard about "anina". Could someone please tell me where that indicator is. Thanks

texas75137:
I have read this whole thread and this is the first time I have heard about "anina". Could someone please tell me where that indicator is. Thanks

Hey mate, it's not that difficult.

Your posting number minus 13 and you are there in paradise.

Thank so much. I must have been asleep when I read that post.

i have been trading the cat since january with great success i dont see why the need to start changing indicators thats not tweaking thats changing tweaking is adding a filter here or there and adding exit strategies i have attached 2 charts 1 showing level 1 and level 2 type trades there hasnt been many level 1 trades this moth during the right hours of trading but a lot of level 2 i use ninas stepma stoc with arrows showing cross and histo bars to see if the level 4 has been breeched i also have 100 and 200 ema for s/r also triggerline indicator and murry math levels as exit tools if you need any explanation just ask the goal is that we all become better traders and make money we must trade the system not follow IT

Files:
level2.bmp  2305 kb
level_1.bmp  2305 kb

where can I get Murray Math Levels.

Dave1

I have 2 murrey math indicators. Personally I use only the period one and not the lines - it is your choice.

Happy trading.

Nesalc

harold4x:
i have been trading the cat since january with great success i dont see why the need to start changing indicators thats not tweaking thats changing tweaking is adding a filter here or there and adding exit strategies i have attached 2 charts 1 showing level 1 and level 2 type trades there hasnt been many level 1 trades this moth during the right hours of trading but a lot of level 2 i use ninas stepma stoc with arrows showing cross and histo bars to see if the level 4 has been breeched i also have 100 and 200 ema for s/r also triggerline indicator and murry math levels as exit tools if you need any explanation just ask the goal is that we all become better traders and make money we must trade the system not follow IT

Hi, mates!!

Harold4x, CatFX50 main rules and indicator(s) are the same.

My goal for having posted CatFX50 here is to let people trade it and at the same time to let them point out their opinion in order to improve it.

StepMA_Stoch and aNina are the same. The only difference is that aNina has dots and arrows to make it easier to understand.

I decided to keep Hist_StepMA_Step because people like Histograms, because you see it at a glance, because it gives "different" signals than Step and because this combo: Hist_StepMA plus StepMA make CatFX50 even better.

You'll see it by yourself.

Btw, there is another indicator in the making. I do not know when we'll have it.

I need to test it first and see if it is good or not.

Nina

Dave1

Please find attached the explanation of how to use murrey math.

Nesalc

Files:
murrey.doc  54 kb
Reason: