CatFx50 - page 466

join

ahhhhhhhh nice system,

greetings, i am newbie and i like you to take care of me just a little ,i know i am disturbing u people but plz , let me join you on this great system,

first i can not read about 500 pages to see the updated of the system ,i dont have time , so in one triger any one can help me and help the new traders that want to learn ,, i need the latest strategy for entry and exit and with it all the indicators that using with this strategy ,

plz dont misunderstand me , i will read as much as i can , but not 500 pages

i will not working on this strategy on about 5 years , so plz nina can u help me ? or any one else .

i am one of the bgx folowers , but i need to learn more and more ,

time like a sword if u let it past it will cut u off.

smotty:
Hi Jimmylad can you clarify what you mean by trigger lines thanks

Trigger lines are an indicator that I picked up off this site somewhere.

you should find it here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page2#comment_22865

Jim

Here Here

Here Here, I agree Moneyline!

It was a long task, but managed it in a few days.

cheers jimmylad for the indicator

aghnatios

I was up all night reading the thread, but you have to do it to understand the changes and the improvements that have been made. This will enable you to decide which version best fits your trading style

aghnatios:
ahhhhhhhh nice system,

greetings, i am newbie and i like you to take care of me just a little ,i know i am disturbing u people but plz , let me join you on this great system,

first i can not read about 500 pages to see the updated of the system ,i dont have time , so in one triger any one can help me and help the new traders that want to learn ,, i need the latest strategy for entry and exit and with it all the indicators that using with this strategy ,

plz dont misunderstand me , i will read as much as i can , but not 500 pages

i will not working on this strategy on about 5 years , so plz nina can u help me ? or any one else .

i am one of the bgx folowers , but i need to learn more and more ,

time like a sword if u let it past it will cut u off.

Hi Aghnatios and welcome aboard!

Though I do sympathize with your view on the extensive information on this thread, you must realize many newbies come on board and want individual, personal assistance with their learning.

I would be glad to help you with specific requests about the CatFX50 method. However, many folks on this thread have read all 500 pages - I know I did - and all for the better.

Since your request is of a very generalnature, I'm at a loss to understand what it is that you are asking for?

Many folks come here and want the very same thing you want, but until we have a more organized format, this is the best we've got.

Yeah, it's a lot of reading, but well worth your time and effort.

moneyline

what a nice short on cable today!

I need help.

I need to talk to someone that knows everything about MT4 mtech problems.

THX

Nina

Today the server I used before can not be connected. I changed another server and can see the charts again

Good luck to all.

By the way the cable ran 200 pip this morning Great!

Hi Shiningstar,

Nice avatar!

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi Shiningstar,

Nice avatar!

moneyline

Thanks

Reason: