CatFx50 - page 461

Dave1:
Hi Jim,

worldwidespreads.com

John Barnes introduced me to them, he's been around a long time and is a successful trader.

mmm page not found

I'm with CMC and the price movement and stop hits are very suspicious, Not that i'm implying that anything illegal is going on, But spreadbetting is illegal in the US, Could we Brits learn something from that??

My appologies:

It should be: worldspreads.com

nina:
Hi!!!

Congratulations to those that have not traded today so far.

If you look at USDCHF, EURUSD and EURUSD you will understand why we should keep out.

Then, of course, we can look at other pairs. I sold USDCAD and bought AUDUSD.

Made 200$ on cad and 120$ on AUD.

But I lose too and when I do it, it is because I bet.

We have now a clear range:

EURUSD: 1.2743 - 1.2804.

USDCHF: 1.2130 - 1.2210.

GBPUSD: 1.8660 - 1.8755.

EURUSD is set to keep going down while below 1.2842.

USDCHF is set to go up while above 1.2118 and down while below 1.2210.

GBPUSD is set to go down to 1.8631 while below 1.8879.

USDJPY has strong support at 111.54.

USDCAD, while below 1.1163, it is set to go to 1.1011 and 1.0979 and 1.0920.

Take care. Don't let brokers play with you.

Nina

i think the market is waiting the release of the US news tomorrow, do you think today the market will have some tedency yet?

Kirsty, there are spreadbet firms in the US, maybe it is illegal in some states but not all to my knowlege. Ive been spreadtrading for over a year now, the advantgage is that we in the UK pay no tax on our winnings at it is classed as gambling.

Hi Jim,

worldspreads.com

John Barnes introduced me to them, he's been around a long time and is a successful trader.

I suppose it is FSA regulated, and that offers some form of guarantee for us 'investors' .

Dave1:
Kirsty, there are spreadbet firms in the US, maybe it is illegal in some states but not all to my knowlege. Ive been spreadtrading for over a year now, the advantgage is that we in the UK pay no tax on our winnings at it it classed as gambling.

zeroz:
Nina, did you know that EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF would be choppy and that USDCAD and AUDUSD wouldn't be before the data? If so, how did you know? I only traded GBPUSD today where I was up after each news release, but got stopped out at 0 and didn't take my gains because I was hoping for a breakout. At the least today proved to me that the pivots really do work very well! We'll need stronger news to break the ranges.

Hi!!

Look at the length of histo bars you have from 08:00cet on EURUSD and the ones you have on USDCAD and AUDUSD. Something was going on there, don't you think? Besides that, USDCAD did not drop yesterday because $ was heavily bid.

So, what big boys did not want to do yesterday, they did it today. Look at USDCAD AND AUDUSD charts, they are text book.

Nina

sovo1970:
What's a great advice. For me it is too late. because I could not log in to this site earlier. Could have save me some pips. oh well, lose today gain tomorrow. good luck to all. May the PIPS be with you. lol

Hi!!

This site had tech problems today.

Sorry.

Nina

dellan:
i think the market is waiting the release of the US news tomorrow, do you think today the market will have some tedency yet?

Hi!

You have the ranges posted. If you do not see a big rush, keep out. Don't let them play with you. Wait for the big wave. We'll have it: do not doubt it.

Nina

Reason: