CatFx50 - page 461

moneyline
moneyline  
eric79:
You mean the GDP and initial jobless claims?

I ususally don't trade news except for the nfp.

Congratulations if you could get some pips there today.

Yeah, I got some pips, but I had to be quick at the trigger. It wasn't such a great news day, since the 3 majors I deal with are still locked into a tight little range. I guess I'll wait and see how they start ranging, maybe there will be some more pips there.

moneyline

harold4x
harold4x  

tough market today

vidda
vidda  

A compile script for this sytem?

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone happen to have complile a ebook/script on the rules fo entry and exit and etc?

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi and welcome aboard,

Go back to the first page of the thread and read some of the info. Yeah, it's a long thread but well worth it.

I wish there was more info all arranged in a neat manner, but this is a fast moving forum and that may not always be possible.

moneyline

moneyline
moneyline  
harold4x:
tough market today

I couldn't agree more!

moneyline

harold4x
harold4x  

interesting side note the recent down trend on euro and gbp if you notice price came back to 38% level which is where daily pivots are

moneyline
moneyline  

That's correct Harold,

I've been looking at some of the Forex news sites. A couple of days ago they predicted further EUR/USD bulls. Of course, that's not what happened.

What's your take on the next week?

moneyline

I've been plotting a trendline on USD/CHF and it seems to be on a gentle up-slope. No matter what happens, it re-establishes itself and continues up toward R1

harold4x
harold4x  

i dont look any further than the end on my nose lol trading isnt about predicting the future its to responding what is in front of you the only one who can predict the future with 100% accuracy is the LORD JESUS

kiwigold
kiwigold  

Today was Canada's day -- but I remembered to look too late

USDCAD

For those of us who are still in "Daytime" at 6-7pm CST USA (23-24 GMT) --there are several meetings around this time for Japan -- these often create some decent moves on the yens and even Cable.

kiwigold
kiwigold  
harold4x:
i dont look any further than the end on my nose lol trading isnt about predicting the future its to responding what is in front of you the only one who can predict the future with 100% accuracy is the LORD JESUS

AMEN to that !!