Demonstrating the cluster approach to market...

In order to study cluster indicators, I wrote a program,

which calculates the value of each currency based on the demand for it from other currencies in the market.

We are considering a market of 8 currencies:

USD, AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, JPY

Demand for each individual currency in this market from the other 7 (seven) currencies

is evaluated on an instrument basis:

1. EURGBP 2. EURAUD 3. EURNZD 4. EURUSD 5. EURCAD 6. EURCHF 7. EURJPY 8. GBPAUD 9. GBPNZD = GBPUSD/NZDUSD 10.GBPUSD 11.GBPCAD 12.GBPCHF 13.GBPJPY
14.AUDNZD 15.AUDUSD 16.AUDCAD 17.AUDCHF 18.AUDJPY 19.NZDUSD 20.NZDCAD 21.NZDCHF 22.NZDJPY 23.USDCAD 24.USDCHF 25.USDJPY 26.CADCHF 27.CADJPY 28.CHFJPY

The GBPNZD instrument missing in Alpari is calculated through the crosses provided - 9. GBPNZD = GBPUSD/NZDUSD.

By the way, there are only 7 (seven) instruments - AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.

The other missing ones can be calculated through these 7(seven) instruments in a similar way.

When displayed, the currencies are sorted in descending order of their value in that market.

We can clearly see the occurrence of "Overbought" and "Oversold" conditions in each of the 7(seven) market currencies.

But it's not clear where all this could be used profitably.

The main and only question, in which direction the market will move, remains open.

It would be interesting to listen to the "multi-currency analysts".

Expert code is attached. It calculates the value of a currency in "deci-points". One "deci-point" equals ten points.

While it would be more correct to estimate the influence of any one of the seven (7) instruments on a currency by taking into account the point value of the particular instrument.

What we have here is that we add/subtract points, the "weight" of which can vary.

Can I have a screenshot? And an explanation of it.

Lord_Shadows >> :
Can I get a screenshot of it? And an explanation of it.

Run the expert - the screen shows a very clear and clear picture....

ssd >> :

Run the Expert Advisor - the screen shows a very clear and clear picture....

Good publicity -- two thirds of success :)

TheXpert >> :

Good publicity is two thirds of success :)

Don't get it....

ssd >> :

In order to study cluster indicators, I wrote a program,

which calculates the value of each currency based on the demand for it from other currencies in the market.

We are considering a market of 8 currencies:

USD, AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, JPY

I've been wanting to make one for a long time, but never got around to it.

This idea can be tried out for pipsing!

ssd >> :

I don't get it....

The better you describe the product, the more people will be interested in you. And accordingly, you will get more feedback.

TheXpert >> :

The better you describe the product, the more people will be interested in it. And consequently, get more feedback.

Oh, you mean... I hadn't thought of that, but of course..."Multicurrency", please respond ...

Semen Semenych argues that overbought and oversold are "stressed" states for the currency.

This "tension" is discharged by the currency tending to a "zero state".

On the other hand, the currency can remain in this 'tense' state for as long as you like...and more,

The "tension" can grow, day after day, week after week, etc.

alexx_v >> :
Review...

I've all read this.

There is a discussion on the technical details of implementing this type of indicator.

Absolutely no one evaluates Semen Semenych's underlying idea, which, in fact, is used to build trading strategies

based on such indicators:

the equilibrium and natural state for the currency is the state near the zero line,

and any degree of "overbought" and "oversold" is a "tense" state for the currency

which it tends to exit by "unloading" towards the zero balance line.

And what is the voltage around August 2008 and where are the currencies discharged by this indicator?
Reason: