CatFx50 - page 464

Dave1
Dave1  

Hi Eric, the spread of 1 pip begins on 1st June. You can get 1pip spread on the FTSE, CAC etc now I believe.

You can email: marvins@worldspreads.com

eric79
eric79  

Ok, thanks. This will be interesting.

Dave1
Dave1  

Get this, I have just spoke to Marvin and apparently they will give you back upto 250 pounds sterling in relation to your loss during that month. To be sure email Marvin or speak to someone at worldspreads.com I don't expect to make a loss though

MarvinS
MarvinS  

Hi Chaps,

I hope all is well?

I have been on trade2win and afew other boards. This looks similar too others that i have used.

Yes you are correct 1 pip spread on FTSE/Dow/Dax/Cac/GBP/EUR/JPY only on the rollign contracts for the forseeable future. If you are serious about trading take a look.

Regards

MarvinS

MarvinS
MarvinS  

From 1st of June onwards! At present we are 3 pips on Currencies however we offer the following currency pairs: GBP= EUR= JPY= CHF= AUD= CAD= NZD= SGD= all rolling. More on the IMM crosses! Then non Greenback crosses include CADJPY=R - CHFJPY=R - EURGBP=R - EURJPY=R - EURNOK= - EURSEK= - EURCHF= - EURHUF= - GBPJPY= - GBPCAD= all rolling + ALL the futures!

Commodities - XAU= spot 0.5pips - Copper fut 10pips - Silver fut 6pips

Light crude 8pips - Brent 8pips - A mix of grains and softs too!

Lead Bund,Shatz,Bobl, Gilts - 3 ticks!

Indices FTSE rolling 1 tick DAX 1 tick CAC 1 tick Wall St 1 tick

All the 1 points spreads will be on rolling contracts on the following markets from 1st of June onwards. FTSE/DAX/CAC/DOW/GBP/EUR/JPY/AUD.

Regards

MarvinS

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi Mark, welcome aboard

Mark53:
Hi everyone,

Must the 1st candle be a white one ? Must its open price be below the EMA 50 (the lower shadow may only cross it) ?

The first candle can be either of them. What does this mean? --> (the lower shadow may only cross it)

The EMA 50 line can be crossed from above (a bear) or under (a bull)

What if the 2nd bar actually opens above the EMA 50, but closes below (it would make a black candle) ?

I don't get it. Is this a question pertaining to CatFX50, or more related to learning the basics of reading the charts? If it is, go to the newbie section and read at will.

BTW, if a candle opens above EMA 50 and closes under it, it is a bear candle. Candles that open low and close high are bulls, candles that open high and close low are bears.

Moreover, is it mandatory to use other indicators besides StepMA_Stoch in order to filter out false signals ? Many many indicators are named in this thread, but I didn't read any comment on their utility and rules of utilization.

Most of the indicators don't come with instruction manuals. You can gather some information by doing Web searches, or you can search the forum. If you simply install the indicators and examine them VS price action, you should get a good idea of how they work.

Regards,

Mark

moneyline

kiwigold
kiwigold  

Anyone here yet ?

Meriakre
Meriakre  

Hello everyone!

Let me confirm what nina said some hundred posts earlier.. Yes indeed there are a lot of silent readers(I am one of them). Being their representant I want to say to you that we are very very thankful and happy to have met you on this wonderful forum. We do not know how to really thank you for everything you've done , so we thought, ... , and thought, and decided we will give a h*ll of a party!!! It's on us! And I think all of you will agree with the location of the party. It's ... Barcelonaaa!!! So you are all invited!

Ok, now lets leave the childish things. I was wondering, if it is possible and not a top secret info, can you people post here the performance for some previous month. Of course I would like the unleveraged pips.

Greetings to ALL!!!

peter
peter  

hmm

crosses on the majors but no step ma or histo signal. i think yesterday must have killed a couple accounts. so choppy.

kiwigold
kiwigold  
mcsqueeze:
crosses on the majors but no step ma or histo signal. i think yesterday must have killed a couple accounts. so choppy.

Fridays can be like that at times - until New York session -- but it was an unusual Thursday