CatFx50 - page 455

geoffro:
yep well thats the aim of the game.

nina do you consider we are in a period of consolidation at the moment and at what level on the euro would you call it a breakout? 1.2866????

geoff

Hi!

We are in stand by now. Big boys are thinking what to do and when.

We have data at 14:30cet.

A clear lose of 1.2842 on EURUSD is bad if we want it up.

EURUSD has a strong concrete wall at 1.2890. Lets see if it breaks that with strength if it is the case.

You can scalp when you see it at 1.2842-35. Buy it with a very, very tight stop.

So far, I think $ mode is down. So far. Data will tell us more.

Take care!!

Nina

geoffro:
yep well thats the aim of the game.

nina do you consider we are in a period of consolidation at the moment and at what level on the euro would you call it a breakout? 1.2866????

geoff

with strength of course

The level 4 will be at 1.2870 bid. Don't forget the strength and the other level I posted above. It could be a top if it is the case.

Nina

nina:
The level 4 will be at 1.2870 bid. Don't forget the strength and the other level I posted above. It could be a top if it is the case. Nina

hi nina :

I am newbie here.But i am also using this good Catfx50 .What do you mean by The level 4 will be at 1.2870 bid.Is it means we should to Sell the EU at the 1.2870 pos value.

Thank you

Brazilian_Nutter:
Indeed if we break 1.2852 we're going sky high.

É isso ae bixo!

Translation: just say hi!

Timeframes

Is everyone still using 30min timeframes on the pairs?

Hi Kirsty, I'm not sure about the others, but as soon as I see a possible 30 set up I drop down to the 5min for early entry then back to the 30min. It's called 'Tweaking' the system a little. If this confuses you, just trade the 30 which is the proper way to trade catfx.

Level 3

Do we have a possible level 3 on CHF 1530 candle?

Dave

It was a level 1 26 minutes ago on USDCHF the way i see it

Chf

eric79:
It was a level 1 26 minutes ago on USDCHF the way i see it

Hi Eric,

I was asking before the 1530 candle closed. You are correct, it did close above 50EMA and created a level 1 trade.

Did any one get in on the GBP short trade? I was able to get 30 pips on the level 1 short. A bit risky, but the news was driving it.

Dave

anyone get in on the eur/usd short? i did. and i also went long on the usd/chf

I love fibopivots