Zigzag indicators - page 23

increase
increase  
quicker:
I am looking for the high_low zigzag with alert, couldn't find it anywhere, does anyone has it ?????

Check my post i uploaded it under a different name, same code

tunde
tunde  

Gann ziz-zaz

i love Gann ziz zaz but it will be better if the one that does not repaint is available cos it helps to filter false signal

fadhis50
fadhis50  

zigzag

Hello guys,

first of all my english is not good...but anyway, i need some help, please. Does anyone has zigzag_D and zigzag_W indicators. i'd spent a lot of time finding them but end up empty hand.

TQ

RickW00716
RickW00716  

Is there a ZigZag indicator that shows the number of pips between each zigzag swing?

I would like to visually see the number of pips between swings to arrive at a "swing average" over a number of swings...for a project I am working on.

Thanks

david mackay
david mackay  
RickW00716:
Is there a ZigZag indicator that shows the number of pips between each zigzag swing?

I would like to visually see the number of pips between swings to arrive at a "swing average" over a number of swings...for a project I am working on.

Thanks

the zup indicator will do that

RickW00716
RickW00716  
Blaiserboy:
the zup indicator will do that

Could you post the version that does this?

Because any of the ZUPs I've used just show percentages and gartley patterns.

What I need is a zigzag that shows the actual pips movement between each turn...I'll post a picture example.

The indicator used is aa zigzag pointer(attached also).

Files:
david mackay
david mackay  

attached is the indicator, when adding it to a chart you have to be sure to check in the common tab 'Allow DLL Imports'

I have attached a pic showing the setting to activate the bar count......

Paul Warren
Paul Warren  

Brand NEWbie loser 2500$$ RANDOM POST!!

I consider learning methodology and consistent strategy my replacement

of college education...I was using FXCM still have a micro account

i downloaded MT4...I cannot access files for EA MQL4 and ex4...just beginning as of last night to invest in serious education of this system

those that use it effectively what are avg results if someone might tell...

where do i begin to get a grasp on the broad spectrum of relevent info...

can someone give me some clues on this whole genre of trading FX and best way to get a grasp on EA and MT4.......

THX :} xenogenera@gmail.com

Tarpan
Tarpan  
neromorphy:
I consider learning methodology and consistent strategy my replacement

of college education...I was using FXCM still have a micro account

i downloaded MT4...I cannot access files for EA MQL4 and ex4...just beginning as of last night to invest in serious education of this system

those that use it effectively what are avg results if someone might tell...

where do i begin to get a grasp on the broad spectrum of relevent info...

can someone give me some clues on this whole genre of trading FX and best way to get a grasp on EA and MT4.......

THX :} xenogenera@gmail.com

Begin in the begining....

A long road you have ahead... for starting your forex education, I reccomend you babypips.com

Good info, support and... Its FREE. That will help you to decide if you really want to be a trader, whitout investing a ton of money.

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

hi neromorphy,

before you trade in live account please consider to trade with demo account first ..until you're confidence..and find your profitable trading style..old school theory will change your mind about this business

====================

Forex Indicators Collection