Zigzag indicators - page 20

Perhaps you will post a chart in here so we can see what it looks like and then perhaps we can give some pointers

chart posting

thanks blaiserby, how do i put up a chaart in this forum? can't find the 'attach file' button.

Blaiserboy:
Perhaps you will post a chart in here so we can see what it looks like and then perhaps we can give some pointers

hypnos63:
thanks blaiserby, how do i put up a chaart in this forum? can't find the 'attach file' button.

at the bottom of the message is the submit button....

and a little lower is the section that u can use to attach a file. called 'manage attachments....' u will see it. just scroll down further than the submit button

and that is the action place....

cant send attachments! ridiculous!

hi blaiserboy

my membership doesn't allow me to send attachments! how crappy is that? who do i see about that? its just ridiculous.

anyway can you tell me how to add a zigzag to the RSI or MACD on MT4?

thanks

Blaiserboy:
at the bottom of the message is the submit button....

and a little lower is the section that u can use to attach a file. called 'manage attachments....' u will see it. just scroll down further than the submit button

and that is the action place....

blaiserboy

blaiser boy

give me an email address and i will send the attachment to you there ok?

thanks

I cant seem to remember where I found this indicator can someone lead me to the right thread?

Files:

hi guys... just a bit of help if its okay with u guys....

i'm trying to do up an EA that uses 3 zig zag variants... nonlagzigzagv2, zigzag pointer and a highlowzigzag. i just want to know how to find out how many bars have passed since the value is assigned? for example... at 11am the nonlagzigzag comes up with a downtrend line to signal a sell.

how can i generate a number calculating how many bars have passed if i log in say at 12am?

thanks

no one? or is it just impossible to do? thanks anyway

Alert in ZigZag

Hi all together,

I need a code, wich i want to introduce in an indicator.

This indicator, ZigZag, has only lines and no long signal and short signal. The alert must give a sgn)sound, if a new line appear.

Who can help me?

Regards

j_l

j_l:
Hi all together,

I need a code, wich i want to introduce in an indicator.

This indicator, ZigZag, has only lines and no long signal and short signal. The alert must give a sgn)sound, if a new line appear.

Who can help me?

Regards

j_l

Make some experiments with ZigZag pointer code.

Reason: