• Get access

Zigzag indicators - page 22

Arshed Qureshi
Arshed Qureshi  
hb2:
are this indicator reapint or what?

Static points never repaint !, Dynamic level which is forming that repaints and the Sup/Res shown on this indicator will not repaint

mynes
mynes  

thanks!

kyuubi
kyuubi  

It's been a long time since I'm looking for a zigzag which will be able to plot the number of bar and the number of pips of each legs, but never find one ...

Could someone help me please ?

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

kyuubi:
It's been a long time since I'm looking for a zigzag which will be able to plot the number of bar and the number of pips of each legs, but never find one ... Could someone help me please ?

I'm not yet found that kind of zigzag only zup indicators based on fibonacci retracement

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Linuxser
Linuxser  
kyuubi:
It's been a long time since I'm looking for a zigzag which will be able to plot the number of bar and the number of pips of each legs, but never find one ... Could someone help me please ?

Maybe this forum sub section: Harmonic trading - Forex Trading

And this thread. Ang_Azad named ones.

CTMAN
CTMAN  

Settings

Can the experienced traders that use the ZigZag share what their Bam/Length settings are for the different time frames?

Thanks a lot for shaing.

dito042
dito042  
jatki24300:
This is the only one that I have in my collection. It is for the bouncing pip thread. Jakti24300

Hi Does this repaint? I am looking for one that does not.

Thanks,

dito

chongchin
chongchin  

high_low v2(zigzag) with pointer alert

I am looking for the high_low zigzag with alert, couldn't find it anywhere, does anyone has it ?????

Michael
Michael  
quicker:
I am looking for the high_low zigzag with alert, couldn't find it anywhere, does anyone has it ?????

super signal is same idea as zigzag! super signal has alert

dito042:

Thanks,

dito

this kind of indicator will reprint! if no reprint, that is not this kind of indicator!

you may want to using stochastic crossover to make sure this is right trend

david mackay
david mackay  
dito042:

Thanks,

dito

How to Write Fast Non-Redrawing ZigZags - MQL4 Articles