ZUP 84 predict

Located here is zup 84 with predictive price channel.enjoy

Files:
zup841.gif  46 kb
ZUP_v84.rar  58 kb

很好,不错

Hey Kevinator,

Thanks for all of your posts, with indicators and tutorials.

I happened to be researching the pattern recognition indicators to see if there has been any good ones developed for MT4. The ZUP definitely is a work of art, with 3 years of revisions.

I've attached to most recent version 86, with the other accompanying indicators not changing. Viewers need to understand that we must load all indicators as provided in your RAR file.

Also attached is as the end of the week EUR/USD 1-Hour. From what I can see, the ZUP found a good bullish Gartley and it delivered.

Viewers should understand that the indicator will show patterns that are not "qualified" based on the required fib ratios between points. At least that is the way I understood it from the old versions.

I'll post the various patterns and their fib ratio distances between points on my next post, as well as a user guide.

I also want to compare ZUP to the indicator developed by Barry Sander

Attatched EUR/USD illsutrates the same time frame from May 26th to May 28th, with the 2 indicators and their patterns found.

I'm not sure if Sander's indicator met criteria, but I don't think so. I'll have to check the measurement/distance requirements.

Attached is indicator Harmonics_Patterns1_ by Sander.

I think a thread on the tutorial section would be wise. This will keep this thread uncluttered for users to see the indicators and revisions for download. I am not an expert in pattern recognition but will encourage analysis and contribute my own.

Attached are 2 pdf files that explains how the ZUP works.

Here is a brief article on the Gartley Pattern by Larry Pesavento.

Files:

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post my request, but I can also post it on the coding section.

Since these patterns have shown to have merit over the decades, it would be nice if some kind soul can program an audible and pop-up alert when Point D reaches:

Thanks

Note: I am posting recent and live examples of patterns and analysis on the tutorial page under "Pattern Recognition Indicator(s)". Incredible stuff.

hi ,

i downloaded the zup v 84 file in my mt4/experts/indicator folder . restarted mt 4 . selected it from custom indicator but itdoesnt show up.

what am i doing wrong here please ?

OK what is happening is that i have to restart MT4 each time i want to see if a pattern exists under a diff time frame for a particular underlying.

anyways , some advise , what does one do if one is getting a bullsih butterfly on hrly and 4hrly but bearish gartley on daily...

thanks

fxbaja:
Hey Kevinator, Thanks for all of your posts, with indicators and tutorials. I happened to be researching the pattern recognition indicators to see if there has been any good ones developed for MT4. The ZUP definitely is a work of art, with 3 years of revisions. I've attached to most recent version 86, with the other accompanying indicators not changing. Viewers need to understand that we must load all indicators as provided in your RAR file. Also attached is as the end of the week EUR/USD 1-Hour. From what I can see, the ZUP found a good bullish Gartley and it delivered. Viewers should understand that the indicator will show patterns that are not "qualified" based on the required fib ratios between points. At least that is the way I understood it from the old versions. I'll post the various patterns and their fib ratio distances between points on my next post, as well as a user guide.

Hi Fxbaja

I have been looking for the latest version of Zup. And now I have it. Many thanks to you. Harmonic Trading for me is perhaps the only way to Trade. Thanks again.

fxbaja:
I also want to compare ZUP to the indicator developed by Barry SanderAttatched EUR/USD illsutrates the same time frame from May 26th to May 28th, with the 2 indicators and their patterns found.I'm not sure if Sander's indicator met criteria, but I don't think so. I'll have to check the measurement/distance requirements.Attached is indicator Harmonics_Patterns1_ by Sander.

That looks great,thanks bro.

Reason: