Fib level price targets automaticaly counted in pips on the chart...

Hi,

I have been trying to put the fib level prices as labels seperatly from the lines on to the chart for a couple of days now. I can put just about any other indicators price value anywhere, but for some reason i cannot figure out how to put the fib price values. I would like to have my target levels spread difference added up so that i can see how many pips appart two levels are from each other instead of having to count them every time the fib levels change position. Is this possible? And if it is, and someone has some spare time, could you be kind enough to show me how to put the price of a level on to a chart seperatly or modify the code so it does what i would like it to do?

i have included the mq4 file and a screenshot.

Thank you in advance anyone.

Ramy

Files:

RAMY:

Hi,

I have been trying to put the fib level prices as labels seperatly from the lines on to the chart for a couple of days now. I can put just about any other indicators price value anywhere, but for some reason i cannot figure out how to put the fib price values. I would like to have my target levels spread difference added up so that i can see how many pips appart two levels are from each other instead of having to count them every time the fib levels change position. Is this possible? And if it is, and someone has some spare time, could you be kind enough to show me how to put the price of a level on to a chart seperatly or modify the code so it does what i would like it to do?

i have included the mq4 file and a screenshot.

Thank you in advance anyone.

Ramy

Hi Ramy

I can't answer your question directly, but are you aware you can set the Fib properties to display the price value? Here's how. (Sorry if you already know this.)

Place a Fib indicator on a chart. Right-click and get to the properties dialogue. For each level, edit the description to insert a few spaces and %$ after the level figure. Here's what I have for the 38.2% level, for example.

38.2%% %$

The %% after the 38.2 prints a % and the %$ prints the price.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Jellybean

Jellybean wrote >>

Hi Ramy

I can't answer your question directly, but are you aware you can set the Fib properties to display the price value? Here's how. (Sorry if you already know this.)

Place a Fib indicator on a chart. Right-click and get to the properties dialogue. For each level, edit the description to insert a few spaces and %$ after the level figure. Here's what I have for the 38.2% level, for example.

38.2%% %$

The %% after the 38.2 prints a % and the %$ prints the price.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Jellybean

Hi,

Yes i am aware of it. Thank you for trying to help.

Cheers,

ramy

Reason: