Zigzag indicators - page 18

Is there a way to make the top to bottom to draw a little closer?

I meant if they can have a top and bottom sooner, so it will draw at each move (up & down).

Just a guess

MoreYummy:
Is there a way to make the top to bottom to draw a little closer? I meant if they can have a top and bottom sooner, so it will draw at each move (up & down).

I dont really get what you mean..but it sounds like GannZigZag.

It's in post #8, page 1.

Yea, that seems to be the one im looking for.

Also on post #3, #4 related to post #8.

How can you remember which one on which post... Even I read it, I already forgot it. lol

thanks.

Update : after I loaded it, it doesnt seem to look like the one on post #4. Maybe I should try the post #3 file.

Update: The file on #3 is the same as on #8.

Is there one looks like linuxser's pos ton #4? That pic seems interesting.

I will take a look around.

MoreYummy:

How can you remember which one on which post... Even I read it, I already forgot it. lol

How can I remember? God's gift maybe. lol. Naah..I have tested the indicator several months ago. So, I remember the indicator's name. No one can remember on which post unless they have seen it again.

MoreYummy:

Update : after I loaded it, it doesnt seem to look like the one on post #4. Maybe I should try the post #3 file.

Update: The file on #3 is the same as on #8.

Which indicator are you talking about?

If you mean the up and down arrow, it's HERE

If you mean the green colour channel, there are many versions. You can look HERE

If you mean the ZigZag indi, IT IS STILL GannZigZag, change the input, the colour, and the line style, you will get exactly like the pic.

MoreYummy:

Is there one looks like linuxser's pos ton #4? That pic seems interesting.

I will take a look around.

By the way, it's NewDigital not LinuxUser. You dont want to get confuse between Administrator and Moderator. LOL.

V-X569:
How can I remember? God's gift maybe. lol. Naah..I have tested the indicator several months ago. So, I remember the indicator's name. No one can remember on which post unless they have seen it again.

Which indicator are you talking about?

If you mean the up and down arrow, it's HERE

If you mean the green colour channel, there are many versions. You can look HERE

If you mean the ZigZag indi, IT IS STILL GannZigZag, change the input, the colour, and the line style, you will get exactly like the pic.

By the way, it's NewDigital not LinuxUser. You dont want to get confuse between Administrator and Moderator. LOL.

Not sure why I saw linuxUser last time. lol

It seems to be this one "If you mean the up and down arrow, it's HERE"

The one(pic on post #4) is the one I was talking about.

Update : I thought that pic is 1 indicator, so it seems 3 indicators in that 1 pic. Which are what you listed in previous reply.

Let me play around with it, thanks.

Hi, I want to draw the attention of those who are interested in the ZigZag / High_Low indicator to the fact that the versions found in this thread (as far as I've been able to check) have a problem due to multiple re-counting coding (i.e. repainting). This can seriously slow down MT, especially when you layer several High_Low settings on top of one another, and/or when using it on several charts within a same profile.

A better version that I've found, which doesn't have this problem, can be downloaded here.

A slightly alternative version is found on the Russian version of that page, here. Maybe one of the expert coders can tell if it's actually better than the one on the English page. I've found no noticeable difference yet (besides that 2 color parameters are given).

Looking for a High/Low Zigzag (non repaint) with two colour i.e. blue up red down can anyone post one please?

zigzag indicator with sound alert.

I am looking for zigzag indicator with sound alert. Pls. help me.Thanks in advance.

newdigital:
Different zigzag's indicators please post here.

i am looking audioble (alert) zigzag indicator. pls. provide me.Thanx in advance.

anubanug:
i am looking audioble (alert) zigzag indicator. pls. provide me.Thanx in advance.

Also, see this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Reason: