Zigzag indicators - page 24

Ramy Ram
Ramy Ram  

Fib level price targets automaticaly counted in pips on the chart...

Hi,

I have been trying to put the fib level prices as labels seperatly from the lines on to the chart for a couple of days now. I can put just about any other indicators price value anywhere, but for some reason i cannot figure out how to put the fib price values. I would like to have my target levels spread difference added up so that i can see how many pips appart two levels are from each other instead of having to count them every time the fib levels change position. Is this possible? And if it is, and someone has some spare time, could you be kind enough to show me how to put the price of a level on to a chart seperatly or modify the code so it does what i would like it to do?

i have included the mq4 file and a screenshot.

Thank you in advance anyone.

Ramy

Files:
EarnRex
EarnRex  

zig zag indicators

Thank to all u guys who kindly attach zig zag signals.. can anybody share experience which zig zag indicator is the most used/popular.

fxbs
fxbs  

zz history w Y leg

fxbs
fxbs  

dt zz

used in hama-pad systems https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page138

pict dt zz & zz history (prev post)

ps. also: zz_DT_ZZ_optimized.mq4 (6.5 KB, ) Klot, optimied by Rosh post135 pg14 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page9

Files:
dt_zz.mq4 4 kb
zz_dt_zz.gif 14 kb
zz_dt_zz1.gif 15 kb
fxbs
fxbs  

mtf 4tf zz (Nen)

Files:
chongchin
chongchin  

looking for dt-zigzag lauer with alert

I found that dt-zigzag lauer is good for support and resistant. It shows the trend direction. Does any one has this indicator with alert????

zipke
zipke  

Petor

toddanderson:
Zigzag with fibs attached

ZigZag Fibo v2beta and ZigZag Fibo NoAlert, are beautiful ZigZag Trend-Markers Indicators! Thank You very much!

hbear
hbear  

Zig Zag as trend direction

Hi all

I want to use the Zig Zag indicator as trend direction in my EA. I need an indicator that simply returns the current direction of the trend, e.g up or down.

Thanks,

Heiko

skn
skn  

Request for mtf (4tf) non-lag zigzag

Please guide me where may I get mtf version/4tf version of NonLagZigZag_v2.

Regards.

Files:
davy devaux
davy devaux  

hi ,

can some one help me find a way to get a alert on this indicator.... and if possiuble to see its history ,

thank you in advanced

Files: