My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 9

hello kenneth,

downloaded your doc.-files and opened them(with word), but all i see is some empty pages.

does anyone have the same problem?

does anyone have a solution to that?

thanks

marley60:
hello kenneth,

downloaded your doc.-files and opened them(with word), but all i see is some empty pages.

does anyone have the same problem?

does anyone have a solution to that?

thanks

Hi, marley60:

Give me your email address as soon as possible, and I shall email you those charts. (Honestly, I do not know why you cannot open these doc. files).

No big deal to email to you. These charts contain comments on certain currency pair(s). I shall be online at this forum.

Regards

Kenneth

kenneth37:
Understandable. No problem. Let me take a look at the PM section and see what I can do. Bye

Sorry, friend. I am stuck when I am inside my profile section. Click your name in the Visitor's section - cannot access.

I hope someone else will be able to help you as much as I like to do it myself.

Easier to identify trades than to fumble around with all the forum features.

Regards

Kenneth

Update No.3 Tracking GBPJPY

The cat has been released from the bag.

UK economy fell in Q2 dashing recovery hopes. This means imminent recovery will be delayed. Read the news in CNBC website.

This serves us (short-sellers) well. Such bad news will sustain and provide the catalyst for further falls in the Pound.

There will be a last update later on and a NOTIFICATION. So stay tuned.

Good trading

Kenneth

Last Update: Tracking GBPJPY

Looking at the Daily chart in the MT4 platform, you will observe that (1) the high of the day is lower than yesterday's high, and (2) the bearish white body of the candlestick is getting longer. If the low of the day gets lower or as low as near yesterday's low AND the white body of the candlestick remains long, these are the initial technical signs that Monday will be miserable for the Pound, especially now that we know UK's GDP has not improved in any way. Thus, no incentive for the Pound to be attractive to hold.

Without looking or updating the EW chart for this currency pair yet, we can conclude the DOWNWARD PRIMARY TREND will resume again. I suppose you know what to do.

Separately I am putting up a NOTIFICATION - something will be on Sat late afternoon.

Regards and Goodnite

Kenneth

NOTIFICATION: FIRST THINGS FIRST IN FOREX TRADING

Tomorrow late afternoon I shall be posting a brief article to stimulate your thinking. For the moment, no hints whatsoever as to what the article is about other than FIRST THINGS FIRST IN FOREX TRADING, assuming you already have your risk capital ready and you know how to read chart patterns and you have decided to do forex trading.

See you then.

Kenneth

Reason: