Zigzag indicators - page 8

How can I change the variables(it is 40 and I want to change it to 80 and 20) in the ang_Amp_ZZ indicator?I have tried without success, any idea how to change it ?Thanks in advance.

Files:

Looking for ZigZag Percent Indicator!

Hello!

I am looking for indicator which is called ZigZag Percent. Would someone be so kind to provide the code of indicator or give the link to download. I very hope for your help!

Thank you for attention.

Mr. Green:
Hello!

I am looking for indicator which is called ZigZag Percent. Would someone be so kind to provide the code of indicator or give the link to download. I very hope for your help!

Thank you for attention.

Look at post #9 of this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904

hi

Mr. Green:
Hello!

Thank you for attention.

hi i never heard that before ...percent from what ? fibo ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
hi i never heard that before ...percent from what ? fibo ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

No, it's the percent of previous ZigZag leg ....

when it's 1.0 (100%) this means that two successive ZigZag legs are identical

Some Zig Zag indicators have this info too

z-z1

Hi all

Are there anyone who could change this z-z1 so it gives you alarm popups

on 15-30-60-4H-D no matter what timeframe your chart is on ?

Files:
z-z1.mq4  5 kb

Here it is.

Files:

ZigZag MFT

Hi all,

I was woundering if there is an MTF indi that shows the state of the zigzag pointer. This way I do not have to keep changing the time frame to see if pointer is up or down.

Cheers

Basza

basza:
Hi all,

I was woundering if there is an MTF indi that shows the state of the zigzag pointer. This way I do not have to keep changing the time frame to see if pointer is up or down.

Cheers

Basza

There is at least one Zigzag-based MTF indicator in this forum ... I don't know where

however, in general MTF version of Zigzag indicators is heavy and uses lots of CPU capacity, and in action, you cannot use them on MT4

Is there some version of ZigZag that's applied to high or low instead of close ?

Thx

Skyline

Reason: