How to build a trading plan - page 2

hi

Pipresponse:
How do you build a trading plan, when you can't find an indicator, combination of indicators, or system that seems to work? I am having an awful time putting this together. At this point, i have about an 80% failure rate. That's after three years of trying to learn the market.

back to old school theory learn it till you got the point then find a suitable indicator and make your fx system .

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I have a great idea to instantly turn you into a winning trader. You say you lose 80% of the time. At least you are consistent with something. Now, just do the opposite of what you did before. If you first decision is to buy, then sell. If you were going to sell, the buy. Just do exactly the opposite of what you thought was the right thing to do, if you maintain your consistency, you will be a very rich person. Good Luck, Bill. - I am not joking by the way.

Wow, your solution is the most original from all the other posts. But how are you 100% sure it's going to work?

Forex trading is easy, and stress free

My original post was placed in the systems forum with the plan to espouse a functional trading system. It's useless here, so since it was moved (without discussion from mods) I've deleted it.

I suppose I should post my ideas where they'll be allowed to develop...

You can search out for some ways using internet. I think right now its time to consolidate and let the future trade do the good.

Pipresponse:
How do you build a trading plan, when you can't find an indicator, combination of indicators, or system that seems to work? I am having an awful time putting this together. At this point, i have about an 80% failure rate. That's after three years of trying to learn the market.

Maybe you did not find enough time to study each of the indicators and find out which indicators people are using the most. This can help, as you may know that we are actually trying to follow the crowds therefore we should find out which indicators the crowd are using.

From my experience participating in most of the forex forum especially the famous one forexfactor.com, there are 3 indicators which people are using the most which is MACD, Slow Stochastic, Bollinger Band. Since then i started to study one by one and having difficult time to combine them all. Now i have the knowledge of each but there is one big problem left. And this problem is eternal the unsolvable which is a matter when?

I meant when will the market move? A question that will have no answer no matter how hard you try.

frontier2002:
Maybe you did not find enough time to study each of the indicators and find out which indicators people are using the most. This can help, as you may know that we are actually trying to follow the crowds therefore we should find out which indicators the crowd are using.

From my experience participating in most of the forex forum especially the famous one forexfactor.com, there are 3 indicators which people are using the most which is MACD, Slow Stochastic, Bollinger Band. Since then i started to study one by one and having difficult time to combine them all. Now i have the knowledge of each but there is one big problem left. And this problem is eternal the unsolvable which is a matter when?

I meant when will the market move? A question that will have no answer no matter how hard you try.

Fundamentals are key.

Pipresponse:

Hello,

many books can help you, but the experience will teach you how become a good trader.

But for a good trading plan here's some simply rules :

Trade what you see

Define the trend

Follow it

Define your obj

Place a stop loss

Discipline

Discipline

Discipline

Discipline

Discipline

Discipline

Discipline

Good Gains.

Good conversation. No one claimed the wholly grail or some untested system as working so there is hope!. Having said that, finding a system is a tough business as the market has zero mercy and changes each day and minute.

Reason: