Zigzag indicators - page 23

Zig Zag Confluence

Zig Zag V2

zigzag

Hello guys,

first of all my english is not good...but anyway, i need some help, please. Does anyone has zigzag_D and zigzag_W indicators. i'd spent a lot of time finding them but end up empty hand.

TQ

Is there a ZigZag indicator that shows the number of pips between each zigzag swing?

I would like to visually see the number of pips between swings to arrive at a "swing average" over a number of swings...for a project I am working on.

Thanks

RickW00716:
Is there a ZigZag indicator that shows the number of pips between each zigzag swing?

I would like to visually see the number of pips between swings to arrive at a "swing average" over a number of swings...for a project I am working on.

Thanks

the zup indicator will do that

Blaiserboy:
the zup indicator will do that

Could you post the version that does this?

Because any of the ZUPs I've used just show percentages and gartley patterns.

What I need is a zigzag that shows the actual pips movement between each turn...I'll post a picture example.

The indicator used is aa zigzag pointer(attached also).

Files:

attached is the indicator, when adding it to a chart you have to be sure to check in the common tab 'Allow DLL Imports'

I have attached a pic showing the setting to activate the bar count......

Brand NEWbie loser 2500$$ RANDOM POST!!

I consider learning methodology and consistent strategy my replacement

of college education...I was using FXCM still have a micro account

i downloaded MT4...I cannot access files for EA MQL4 and ex4...just beginning as of last night to invest in serious education of this system

those that use it effectively what are avg results if someone might tell...

where do i begin to get a grasp on the broad spectrum of relevent info...

can someone give me some clues on this whole genre of trading FX and best way to get a grasp on EA and MT4.......

THX :} xenogenera@gmail.com

neromorphy:
I consider learning methodology and consistent strategy my replacement

of college education...I was using FXCM still have a micro account

i downloaded MT4...I cannot access files for EA MQL4 and ex4...just beginning as of last night to invest in serious education of this system

those that use it effectively what are avg results if someone might tell...

where do i begin to get a grasp on the broad spectrum of relevent info...

can someone give me some clues on this whole genre of trading FX and best way to get a grasp on EA and MT4.......

THX :} xenogenera@gmail.com

Begin in the begining....

A long road you have ahead... for starting your forex education, I reccomend you babypips.com

Good info, support and... Its FREE. That will help you to decide if you really want to be a trader, whitout investing a ton of money.

hi

hi neromorphy,

before you trade in live account please consider to trade with demo account first ..until you're confidence..and find your profitable trading style..old school theory will change your mind about this business

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

Fib level price targets automaticaly counted in pips on the chart...

Hi,

I have been trying to put the fib level prices as labels seperatly from the lines on to the chart for a couple of days now. I can put just about any other indicators price value anywhere, but for some reason i cannot figure out how to put the fib price values. I would like to have my target levels spread difference added up so that i can see how many pips appart two levels are from each other instead of having to count them every time the fib levels change position. Is this possible? And if it is, and someone has some spare time, could you be kind enough to show me how to put the price of a level on to a chart seperatly or modify the code so it does what i would like it to do?

i have included the mq4 file and a screenshot.

Thank you in advance anyone.

Ramy

Files:
Reason: