cloud agents

I'm from singapore

Why do I not see cloud agents from Singapore in MT5? I used to see that. I just went missing.

I do see from USA and Europe. 

No idea sorry. I just see Europe1, Europe2 and US ... may be - you are inside one of those group ... but as far as I know - agents are intialized when started to be used.

You can check some links here for example :

Forum

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

angevoyageur, 2013.08.20 19:47

A must ! Before using it or asking any question : please read the Online Help  (Also accessible by F1 on your MT5 platform)

Strategy Tester

For Traders

For Programmers

As noted by erdah, SendNotification, SendMail, SendFTP don't work in Strategy Tester (of course).

OnChartEvent() in Strategy Tester.

Optimization

Cloud

Announce of the launch : MQL5 Cloud Network launched.

As Users

As Providers (agents)

Work in progress, stay tuned !

Yes,

I have Europe 1 and 2. USA too.

Used to have Singapore but not anymore. Any Mod knows why? 

doshur:

Yes,

I don't know why, but I also have different cloud agents available at different days / hours (for instance, right now, I do not have Europe1 cloud agents available)

doshur:

Yes,

Sorry but I don't know. If no one from Metaquotes answers here, you can write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

here in Italy also I see Europe 1 , Europe 2 and USA.

I have 2 servers and one local computer set up for use by the cloud. It works. I can see it is being used by others.

I tested to add all these agents on 2 servers and one local computer when doing a strategy test run on another local machine. I disconnected all cloud agents as well as local agents in order

to test my remote agents on the 2 servers and the other local computer. I added them manually.  Does not work.  All agents got stuck on "connecting"

Question.

Is it possible to use my own agents as remote agents if I have set them up so they are public? I can see that they work for public (earned some credit) but  I cannot use them as remote agents.

Turning on the cloud I can use other agents in the cloud. That works fine

ingvar_e:

I have 2 servers and one local computer set up for use by the cloud. It works. I can see it is being used by others.

I tested to add all these agents on 2 servers and one local computer when doing a strategy test run on another local machine. I disconnected all cloud agents as well as local agents in order

to test my remote agents on the 2 servers and the other local computer. I added them manually.  Does not work.  All agents got stuck on "connecting"

Question.

Is it possible to use my own agents as remote agents if I have set them up so they are public? I can see that they work for public (earned some credit) but  I cannot use them as remote agents.

Turning on the cloud I can use other agents in the cloud. That works fine

What you are trying to do isn't clear to me ?

angevoyageur:
What you are trying to do isn't clear to me ?

In short. The agent I have set up on 2 servers and one local computer are all set up as "public" and works ok. I have earned som credits on them.

When doing a optimization run on another local computer  I wanted to test these agents so I turned of the cloud and the local agents

So I set up all these agents of mine as remote agents. all of them got stuck in "connecting".

The idea was to use my own agents first by accessing them as remote

Can an agent set up as an cloud agent bi used as a remote agent

ingvar_e:

In short. The agent I have set up on 2 servers and one local computer are all set up as "public" and works ok. I have earned som credits on them.

When doing a optimization run on another local computer  I wanted to test these agents so I turned of the cloud and the local agents

So I set up all these agents of mine as remote agents. all of them got stuck in "connecting".

The idea was to use my own agents first by accessing them as remote

Can an agent set up as an cloud agent bi used as a remote agent

Found out. I am using Comodo Firewall but had forgotten to turn of Window Firewall for the clling local computer. Problem solved
Reason: