MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 17

You can see that the problem is a lack of history:

LS      2       zddbase 15:38:35        symbol EURUSD synchronization error
OG      0       zddbase 15:38:35        cannot get history EURUSD,M1

1) does the terminal definitely have history on EURUSD M1?

2) in the agents disable "use MQL5" checkbox and restart the agents

3) Try to use these remote agents again.

Renat:

You can see that the problem is a lack of history:

1) does the terminal definitely have history on EURUSD M1?

2) in the agents disable "use MQL5" checkbox and restart the agents

3) Try to use the remote agents again.

There is a history in the terminal, testing and optimization is running fine on the local agents (the terminal is on another computer, there is no terminal on the computer with "non-working" agents). Disabled both "Allow public use of agents" and "Sell computing resources..." on the remote agents, and then stopped and restarted the remote agents. Nothing has changed, when using these agents with the terminal from another computer, the same errors occur.

Why do the 4 agents, corresponding to the 4 cores of one processor, have different PRs (seen in the profile)?

And the difference is more than double: 19, 29, 36 and 39!

komposter:

Why do the 4 agents, corresponding to the 4 cores of one processor, have different PRs (seen in the profile)?

Good question, I have a range of 18 to 54...

komposter:

This is temporary - we will stabilize the performance calculation by September 1.

Here's a question. How does the agent (and the whole system) in the cloud behave when the connection is interrupted for various times?

Bottom line: the provider is 3g-mts, therefore, periodically-regular interruption of communication, until you do not notice and do not press the 'Connect' button (especially in the evening). The interruption can be for varying lengths of time, starting at a minute, if you manage to notice it.

Curious to know what happens in such cases?

pronych:

Here's a question. How does the agent (and the whole system) in the cloud behave when the connection is interrupted for various times?

Bottom line: the provider is 3g-mts, therefore, periodically-regular interruption of communication, until you do not notice and do not press the 'Connect' button (especially in the evening). The interruption can vary from a minute, if you notice it in time.

I'm curious to know what happens in such cases?

The main question is interesting and remains valid.

As for the disconnects themselves they cannot be avoided, and this is not only with MTS, but also with other 3g providers. Apparently, it's about regular over-optimization of the provider's network itself.

That not to sit near computer in expectation when it will break I can advise to not use terminal of connection from ISP, and to start standard connection from the Windows --> Start --> Connections. There's a setting to call you back when you get disconnected. For some reason, the ISP terminals don't have this setting.

I've tested 4 3G companies and I can't find this option in any terminal.

Urain:

The main question is interesting and remains valid.

As for the gaps themselves, you can't avoid them, and it's not just with MTS, but also with other 3g providers. Apparently, it's about regular over-optimization of the provider's network itself.

That not to sit near computer in expectation when it will break I can advise to not use terminal of connection from ISP, and to start standard connection from the Windows --> Start --> Connections. There's a setting to call you back when you get disconnected. For some reason, the ISP terminals don't have this setting.

I've tested 4 3G companies and I can't find this option in any of the terminals.

Thanks for the way.)) I think I'll disable autorun now . But worse than that! Checked this box dozens of times, it comes off!

The question still stands.

pronych:

Thanks for the way.)) I think I'll disable autostart now . But worse than that! I've ticked the box dozens of times, it comes off!

The question still stands.

Well, then remember the tricks of the old dial-up and google dial-up software (dialup dialers).

splxgf:
Well then, remember the tricks of the old dial-up and google dial-up software (dialup dialers).
You can also use the Windows event planner to run a bat file once a minute to connect to the internet!
Reason: