MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 21

Good night.Well, I understand about the provision of resources and payment for that.So, will using CLOUD for your own testing become a paid service? Or have I misinterpreted...

How can I buy access to MQL5 Cloud Network?

You have to go through several steps:

If you use your own agents installed in your network (e.g. in your local network), add them to the section of remote agents and run them privately. You will not have to pay anything for them.

If you want to use agents from the MQL5 Cloud Network, you have to use your account with MQL5.com and add money to it.

Using the public cloud network is paid and allows users who provide their resources for rent. For our part, we provide the entire service, including handling all financial issues with payment. Our commission will be 10%.

You can pay via webmoney, paypal and credit cards. Credit cards will be available starting September 1st. You can withdraw your earnings to webmoney and paypal.

One way to use the public cloud network is to rent out your own resources in your spare time and then buy the resources you need at the time you need them.

Renat:
If you use your own agents installed on your network (e.g. your local network), add them to the remote agents section and race them privately. You don't have to pay anything for them.
And those that are tied to my account, can they be used under the remote scheme?

Question: For example, I need to test, I want to pay, how can I estimate how much the testing will cost me, if I have no idea how much resources and therefore money it might take?

Isn't it possible that the test will run out of funds somewhere around 90% of the time?

IvanIvanov:

Question: For example, I need to test, I want to pay, how can I estimate how much the testing will cost me, if I have no idea how much resources and therefore money it might take?

Isn't it possible that the test will run out of resources somewhere around 90% because I've run out of balance?

Good question, interesting. It seems necessary to provide credit system up to the amount of 100-200 bakinis (at least for those who regularly use the service and confirm their personal data).

IvanIvanov:
And which are linked to my account, can they be used under the remote scheme?

You can if they are free and not busy at the moment in MQL5 Cloud Network calculations.

The agents connected to the cloud network also work in normal server mode, waiting for connections from local terminals. An agent can only make calculations in one of the modes at a time: server mode (for local terminals) or cloud mode.

If an agent is used in local calculations, it has a 5-minute timeout for connecting to the cloud calculations network. This is done to ensure that agent resources do not go to the clouds during the local calculations.

Generally it is recommended to uncheck "Allow public use of agents" during own local calculations.

If the question is "can I use remotely installed agents that are not directly accessible by the network (not on the local at hand), but are tied to my account", then the answer is no. These agents run on a public cloud network and cannot be directly accessed by the account holder.

In this case, you can earn money from these agents and then spend it from your terminal by buying publicly available capacity.

Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeLocal
Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeLocal
  • www.mql5.com
Дата и время / TimeLocal - Документация по MQL5

IvanIvanov:

Read the topic Public discussion of resource cost formula in MQL5 Cloud Network

Isn't it possible that the test will run out of funds somewhere around 90% of the time?

Even if you run out of money, the calculation can be completed by local agents.

You can also add money to your account via credit card, paypal or webmoney in a minute. The settlement will continue online immediately. Agents are hot-plugged in and out.

Interesting:

Good question, interesting. We should provide for a credit system for up to 100-200 bakinis (at least for those who regularly use the service and confirm their personal details).

Most likely we will make a notification by SMS about the near zeroing of the balance.

Our idea is to provide a direct and quick way to recharge + their timely display, so that there would be no questions about balance control.

The balance status will be displayed directly in the agents section of the MQL5 Cloud Network, as well as in the terminal settings in the MQL5.community tab

The logic is clear, the main thing is understanding, the general algorithm I would like to see - buy - test in cloud mode - run out of money - finish on your own capacity, but without bumming at the end of the test......

Renat:

We will most likely notify by SMS that the balance is close to zero.

Our idea is to provide a direct and quick way to deposit funds + their timely display, so that there will be no questions about controlling the balance.

Balance will be displayed directly in the agents section in the MQL5 Cloud Network line, as well as in the terminal settings in the MQL5.community tab.

Will there be any fee for text messages?

WebMoney introduced high-security mode - SMS confirmation of each transaction - and the cost of SMS will be deducted from the client...

I don't know if it's wrong - just a little slip of the tongue - I have - and so.... no one is stealing....

I understand that setting up free sms in auto mode is harder than just manually sending a free sms... but the question is simply this.

Reason: