Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 27

gurmeetb:
Bitcoin is a issue.
Why?

OK guys I see the usual Russian censorship is going on here by removing my post regards the [name of the signal was removed] issue.. conclusion: no further subscription from my side on your page! There are better and honest providers around

Russian censorship? :) The moderator who removed your post is not Russian just for sure. He was more quick than me by removing. So, it is my Russian slowness (it is national sorry). :)

To say seriously - any discussion about any signal is prohibited on the forum.

HOPP:

OK guys I see the usual Russian censorship is going on here by removing my post regards the [name of the signal was removed] issue.. conclusion: no further subscription from my side on your page! There are better and honest providers around

I removed your post and I am from Belgium. Write to ServiceDesk if you need service about Signals.

How to disable  and delete my signal? Iam a signal provider and have a problem with broker so my signmal is good for nothing until I change the broker. When I go to edit and click on delete it asking me disable the signal first.

Millionplan:

How to disable  and delete my signal? Iam a signal provider and have a problem with broker so my signmal is good for nothing until I change the broker. When I go to edit and click on delete it asking me disable the signal first.

Read the FAQ please.

Hi,

I'm new to this, and I have downloaded MT4 and am able to login to my account. My problem is that I can't see the signals tab under the Terminal! All the tabs I see are: Trade, Account History, Alerts, Mailbox, Code Base, Experts and Journal.

Any idea why?

P.S. Yes, I have a subscription at mql5.com

thanks

sharnoob:

Hi,

I'm new to this, and I have downloaded MT4 and am able to login to my account. My problem is that I can't see the signals tab under the Terminal! All the tabs I see are: Trade, Account History, Alerts, Mailbox, Code Base, Experts and Journal.

Any idea why?

P.S. Yes, I have a subscription at mql5.com

thanks

Because your broker doesn't enabled the Signals tab. See No SIGNALS Tab in MT4. What should I do?

angevoyageur:
Because your broker doesn't enabled the Signals tab. See No SIGNALS Tab in MT4. What should I do?

Thanks, angevoyageur, really appreciate it!

Though it's bad new :'(

Any idea which broker(s) support signals?

sharnoob:
A lot of MT4 brokers support signals, see in Signals section, broker is shown for each Signal.
Reason: