Changing of subscription fee for signal provider

Open you product. Top right you find "edit". Click on it and there you are :)

Carl Schreiber:
Open you product. Top right you find "edit". Click on it and there you are :)

Hi Carl,

But mine is not a product but a signal service to subscribers. I couldn't find any edit you mentioned at the top right corner.

Can you advice?

Ader Cheng:

Hi Carl,

But mine is not a product but a signal service to subscribers. I couldn't find any edit you mentioned at the top right corner.

Can you advice?

I do not have the signal so I can not check this information - but as far as I was reading below - you can change the description of the signal.
May be - you can also change the price? But I can not check sorry ... you can try - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Me again...need help to change strategy description

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.05 10:02

You can edit your signal's description by clicking on the edit button, on the far right side of your signal page:

As of yesterday I cannot edit the description or common tab of my signal.

Is this a general problem, or is it just me?

I've already contacted the Service Desk and I am waiting for an answer.

I manage to click on the edit but couldn't see any information for editing. It only says my signal has been approved to the public something like this. Is it that I have to resubmit the application and delete the existing?

Ader Cheng:
I manage to click on the edit but couldn't see any information for editing. It only says my signal has been approved to the public something like this. Is it that I have to resubmit the application and delete the existing?

So, there is a general problem with signals editing, I have escalated it to MQL5 technicians and they are working on it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, there is a general problem with signals editing, I have escalated it to MQL5 technicians and they are working on it.

Perhaps Eleni could offer an update post on their response? 

Ader Cheng:

Perhaps Eleni could offer an update post on their response? 

Editing is enabled again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Editing is enabled again.

Ya just managed to log into it. Thanks for the update Eleni!

i Have isu with this its stuck on free but  i want to add price how can i do this any one help?
Files:
Reason: