signal lotsize not matching

Hi everyone

I am copying strategies, but my orders are always as 0,01 lot not mather lotsize of the signal,...

does any body know how to copy lotzise accodingly... of course proportional to my balance? 

1. Down by reducing the deposit load below 95% (max)
  2. Up by increasing your account balance vs. what the signal provider has. Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
  3. If you had used this you would have found among many:
              Icrease lot size - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2018.06.12)
              signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - MQL5 programming forum (2013.04.18)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals"

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.07.10 15:38

The lot size in MQL5.com signal copying is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

You can't increase the lot size higher than the maximum set by the Use no more than 95% of your account's balance in signal settings.

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...
Reason: