Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 94

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can see the copying ratio in the journal (Terminal window of your platform, or VPS journal).

So, you have to check the positions the signal provider opens (signal's trading history tab) and experiment with your participation percentage in signals settings, in order to get the ratio you want.

thanks for help

but i want an easier way to calculate it 

is there a way to find my signals provider in mt4 calculator  ? i use mt4 and can't find copy ratio in signal tab ?

i find many names in signal provider names in calculator are those name are real signal providers or just examples ?

regards 

MohamedElsergany:

thanks for help

but i want an easier way to calculate it 

is there a way to find my signals provider in mt4 calculator  ? i use mt4 and can't find copy ratio in signal tab ?

i find many names in signal provider names in calculator are those name are real signal providers or just examples ?

regards 

Just examples.

Dear all, I need your expert advise.

How can my subscribers to trade on the same lot as me? For example I trade in Martingale. From lot size 0.01 to 0.1. But my subscribers cannot copy my lot size.

Anyone can help me please? And my leverage and his is 1:500

Weng Ghee Lim:

How can my subscribers to trade on the same lot as me? For example I trade in Martingale. From lot size 0.01 to 0.1. But my subscribers cannot copy my lot size.

I've already replied here: #7 

I mean - the leverage is not enough - you should know his deposit load percentage in his settings.
So, you can calculate it by yourself: 

And, in case you both are in MT5 - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal Subscriber Lot Size Question

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.02 07:42

Besides, you can use Calculator of the Signals (to calculate everything 'automatically' based on any pre-selected signal for example).

Weng Ghee Lim:

For same lot size, your subscribers need to have a bit more balance (due to the maximum 95% participation percentage) and the same or more leverage.

All other turnarounds are dangerous, since increase the risk.

What is the minimum account size requirement to become a paid signal provider

Blixa:
What is the minimum account size requirement to become a paid signal provider? 

I don't think there is a minimum account size requirement.

I've seen signals with as low as 50 or 100 USD balance.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think there is a minimum account size requirement.

I've seen signals with as low as 50 or 100 USD balance.

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to convert a free subscription into a paid one?

Blixa:

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to convert a free subscription into a paid one?

I think so, go to the signal settings (far right on the wheel >> edit) and try to put on a price.

After reading this thread over, my main concern is - why are signal costs so high (minimum $30 USD) ?

I believe I should be able to set my signal price based on what I think is fair.
Reason: