I can't open mt4 and mt5

I can't open mt4 and mt5 on my pc. It is a windows 10 with intel core i5, by the specifications it is possible that the metatrader works. I install it I click on the icon and it doesn't open. What do I do? 

It was discussed many times during the several days so I summarized everything in one post here:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My trading platform shut down alone

Sergey Golubev, 2021.09.08 01:18

Some users reported yesterday about their antivirus issue.
read post , post  , post and post

• How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page
  • Limitations to use old builds of MT4/MT5 or old versions of Windows (incl antivirus issue): this page

Hi there

I am having the same issue im trying to open meta trader 4 on vantage it did open at first but shows charts as of 10th sept and no information on the terminal.

i have contacted support on vantage chat several times , told to delete history, cookies and delete and reinstall vantage

Still cant open it. So annoying

5361889 #:

Hi there

I am having the same issue im trying to open meta trader 4 on vantage it did open at first but shows charts as of 10th sept and no information on the terminal.

i have contacted support on vantage chat several times , told to delete history, cookies and delete and reinstall vantage

Still cant open it. So annoying

Install Windows 10 64-bit on your computer, and read my previous about what to check (especially antivirus and more).

Hi, I cannot open mt4 demo platform on my smartphone. I tried the login details sent via email but it says authorization failed. I saw a demo account but there is zero funds in it. Please let me know what is going on. 

106478147 #:
Hi, I cannot open mt4 demo platform on my smartphone. I tried the login details sent via email but it says authorization failed. I saw a demo account but there is zero funds in it. Please let me know what is going on. 

It depends on your smartphone, and it depends on wheere you are going to login to - because there are two places to login in Metatrader:

• Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is 106478147; do not use your email for login; and 
  • trading account which you opened with the broker you selected for your real money - if it is demo account so open the other demo account one again; if it is real money account - ask your broker for support.

I can suggest to you to use desktop version of Metatrader instead of mobile application (because mobile application is having limited functionality).

Hi, i cannot open mt4 open datafolder not open,this issue solve a possible?

Vraja Sudhakar #:
Hi, i cannot open mt4 open datafolder not open,this issue solve a possible?
I think - it is the issue with your Windows and/or with your antivirus software (read my posts above on the thread).
I hope you will be able to fix this issue.
Reason: