My signal show "No swaps are charged on the signal account"

My 2 signals show this warning " No swaps are charged on the signal account " and Reliability dropped

But swap are charged on the account, please fix the issue.

I've notified the admins about your issue.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thank you

I have the same problem on one of my signal's page.

<Deleted>

Today, this message showed up on my signal's page:

"No swaps are charged on the signal account "

But this is just not true. The swaps were always charged. Except, of course, when an order is opened and closed inside the same day.

(Does the algo check only the last closed order or scan the entire record? Need correction)

<Deleted>

Can someone, please, help me with this issue?

Many thanks.

Alexandre Goulart:

I have the same problem on one of my signal's page.

<Deleted>

Today, this message showed up on my signal's page:

"No swaps are charged on the signal account "

But this is just not true. The swaps were always charged. Except, of course, when an order is opened and closed inside the same day.

(Does the algo check only the last closed order or scan the entire record? Need correction)

<Deleted>

Can someone, please, help me with this issue?

Many thanks.

read this small thread: Does anyone know why I get the message "No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal?
Does anyone know why I get the message "No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal?
Does anyone know why I get the message "No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal?
  • www.mql5.com
Does anyone know why I get the message " No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal? Thanks. <eleted>...

Thanks for the answer, but I had read this thread already when I was researching the problem.

That's why I included screen captures in my original message, but they were <Deleted> by the forum.

One of them showed the error message,

the other showed my "Trading History" tab, here on my signal's page, with the swaps being charged as they always were.

That's also why I asked if the system was reading the records accordingly: orders opened and closed on the same day are not due to pay the swap, so there's a blank on the history on these days. But, the other orders, where the closing occur in a different day, has the record field filled.

So, if your system do not take this into consideration, it penalizes unfairly a signal because this can mislead potential clients into not subscribe to it.

Please, I ask you to check my situation and your evaluation system algo. Though my signal is still private, I intend to publish it very soon and I don't want it harmed by this.

Thank you very much!

P.S.: I tried to attach the captures here again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hi, I'm having the same problem. In my signal trading history it shows all of my "withdrawals", which are my swaps. I've attached some images to show that swaps are indeed there. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this? 

Thanks.

Files:
image0_13b.png  455 kb
image1_d22.png  477 kb
image2.png  471 kb
image3.png  475 kb

Quinn Cameron Roberts:

Hi, I'm having the same problem. In my signal trading history it shows all of my "withdrawals", which are my swaps. I've attached some images to show that swaps are indeed there. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this? 

Thanks.

Contact the Service Desk with your case please:

Eleni Anna Branou:
Did you get any success with this issue Eleni ?

Alain Verleyen:
Did you get any success with this issue Eleni ?

I haven't heard anything from either side Alain.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk with your case please:

Okay! Which subject should I have this addressed under? 

Thanks,

Quinn

Reason: