Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 35

angevoyageur:
Please write to ServiceDesk about such issue.
Ok thanks, i already did that...

Carabama:

Hello,

Do we have to wait a certain time to be able to re-subscribe to a signal we just cancelled ?

I was a subscriber to a free signal and everything went ok but friday I made the mistake to trade myself at the same time, to try to add some profit to the signals. I just red on the FAQ that it is not recommended. I constantly had the "not sync" messages.

I unsuscribed to the signal to allow personal trading but now I want to re-suscribe for this week. When I try through the launch of Metatdrader 4, I enter the login and password but nothing happens. In Options/Signals I have the message "not connected". Nothing is showing in "Journal" section. I then tried to subscribe with the mode without MT4. Now in my subscriptions list, it appears I am following the signal but nothing happened in the Journal section and I did not have access to the signal parameters, I still have "not connected" in the Options/Signals. Then I think I am not really connected/following the signal.

Could someone help me understand what is wrong ?

I must say that I also tried to use 2 MT4 platforms simultaneously (same brocker) since I have a demo and a live account. I carefully named the second one differently but it seems it created confusion. I lost the settings on my original MT4, when I reopened it. Then I uninstalled all MT4 on my computer and reinstalled only one. Still, I am unable to re-suscribe to the desired free signal.

Thank you for your help,

Regards

First, check that your acct is subscriped. Either via https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions or under the bottom of MT4 signals tab, click against any signal row, right click select "My Subscription" (usually u can c it just by clicking on bottom of mt4 "signals" tab.

After confirmed that you hv subscribed, pls CLOSED mt4, REOPEN to refresh MT4 memory. Click on Tools then community tab to ensure u are logged in correctly. Then click on signals tab (on tools tab, top of MT4. MT4 has 2 signals tab, one is located at Tools menu, one below mt4). Make sure u set the risk%

If you just simply unchecked the risk parameters on signal tab (under the tools menu), it WONT unsubscribe u, just wont filter trades to you, thus there is NO NEED to resubscribe, just rechecked those boxes to start trading again. Hope this helps!

a new "visualise" option under my subscription page

If you guys have updated to v600+ onwards, you will now see a new "visualise" option on "My subscription" in MT4 (NOTE: MT4, not mql community under My Subscription). Does anybody has any idea what this "visualise" option does? I click on it and got a bunch of 1h charts and a lot of buy/sell signals arrows. Strange thing is provider that I subs the signal NEVER traded eurjpy. I thought the chart indicated the closed trades of that day, and the buy/sell arrows on the chart indicate the trades direction.

Pls view below for clear understanding of this option in MT4 (I hv circle in red)

Hi guys, anyone could let me know why after i close MT4 and turn off my computer then the trades can not be copied into my account automatically ? Is it just be copied once i open MT4 ?

Thank you

ndtphong89:

Hi guys, anyone could let me know why after i close MT4 and turn off my computer then the trades can not be copied into my account automatically ? Is it just be copied once i open MT4 ?

Thank you

Because it's how it work for now.

Hi, can i know when will TET ( trust execution Tekon ) available ? I can not turn on my computer 24/24 to copy signals. Thank you.

ndtphong89:
Hi, can i know when will TET ( trust execution Tekon ) available ? I can not turn on my computer 24/24 to copy signals. Thank you.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

TET when it will be enabled?

newdigital, 2013.07.26 13:57

Personally I have no idea when it will be available. I just hope that they will make it on some build on the near future.

Can someone tell me which Free Signal is good to use?  I've tried like 16 of them in MT4 & still haven't find the right one that can generate profit on day one & some are really bad.  Can someone help please, cuz I'm a newbie too.  Thanks.

FX_714:
Can someone tell me which Free Signal is good to use?  I've tried like 16 of them in MT4 & still haven't find the right one that can generate profit on day one & some are really bad.  Can someone help please, cuz I'm a newbie too.  Thanks.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals

newdigital, 2014.02.22 07:12

Discussion about particular signals are prohibited sorry (if someone will make a suggestion to you with the name/link of the signal so this user may be banned so - please - do not provoke anyone).

You can select the signal by yourself :

• go to this link Signals
  • on the left side - select about Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5 (it may related to you as to subscriber), and real or demo (it may be related to signal provider) - click that
  • new page will be open, and you will see 'Search using Filter' on the right side of the page. This filter is really good. For example, you can select the signals with max subscribers

I can't find any phone number to contact this website regarding account or issues. Why would someone even want to give money to a website that you can't even reach or has no physical location? Why don't you have this info listed?  

Reason: