The best trend-finding indicator - page 2

GSB:
Do you mean _xMeter_mini_v.1.3?

If so, it's freely available on many websites:)

For some reason the indicator only sees trends in the past. But it doesn't show me anything in the present except the flat. Maybe, there is another application for it apart from trend detection?

Maybe someone from the programmers will still help to tweak and revive this unique work.

DrawDown:

For some reason the indicator only sees the trends in the past. But it doesn't show me anything in the present except the flat. Maybe, there is another application for it apart from trend detection?
This indicator not only sees the trends in the past, it reverses the past. Run any Expert Advisor in the visualisation tester and attach it to the chart and you will clearly see everything. It also consumes a lot of CPU resources... And to understand it and to correct it is a task you would never wish to do))))

Sepulca:
It not only sees trends in the past, it re-creates the past. The indicator is not only a trend in the past, but also re-creates the past. It also consumes a lot of CPU resources... And to understand it and make corrections is a task that you wouldn't wish to do))))

If I want it to re-draw the whole bar after it finishes, then let it do it again - that's good (it won't re-draw all lines - that's information too! Let's know which harmonics are unstable). The author wrote that all lines should be considered as a whole.
About resources I agree with you, but by recalculating at the end of the bar the load on the CPU will be much reduced.
And it's better to put all the calculations into an external DLL, to relieve the load on the terminal. In my opinion, it's worth it.
P.S. Piligrimm's respect.

DrawDown:

For some reason the indicator only sees the trends in the past. But it doesn't show me anything in the present except the flat. Maybe there is another application for it than trend detection?
The straight line on the last bars (parallel to the time axis) - is not an indicator of flat, it shows that the trend has not changed, if the trend changes, then a pivot point appears and then again a straight line for the delay time due to use of lag arguments when calculating the polynomials.
I don't want to take into account one line, but a group of lines that is optimal for a certain strategy, everyone has his own line, depending on timeframe and instrument used for trading, that's why I didn't use the last block, there is no universal solution (at least, not easy one).

liveexpert MA(50)

sashken:
GSB:
You mean _xMeter_mini_v.1.3?

If you mean it, it's freely available on many websites:)
Could you give me a link where it's freely available? I would like to know _xMeter_mini_v.1.3, but I couldn't find it by name.

VBAG:
sashken:
GSB:
You mean _xMeter_mini_v.1.3?

If you mean it, it's freely available on many websites:)
Can you give me a link where it is freely available? I'd like to know _xMeter_mini_v.1.3, but I can't find it by name.

Hi. Here's a link to the thread with the indicator and discussion.
Reason: