Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 30

Hi..

Im sorry, im a newbie here.

I want to ask if my signal provider is using for example : AUDJPY and my borker use AUDJPYm ( this is suffix i believe ) 

can i still copy my signal provider? 

Thanks. 

note : im using mt4 

felixtan94:

Hi..

Im sorry, im a newbie here.

I want to ask if my signal provider is using for example : AUDJPY and my borker use AUDJPYm ( this is suffix i believe ) 

can i still copy my signal provider? 

Thanks. 

note : im using mt4 

As far a s I know, it must work :

Signals: Added automatic conversion of EURUSD* type Forex trading symbols. If a signals source has positions at EURUSD! symbol, while a subscriber trades on EURUSD (or vice versa), the terminal will automatically detect the similarity of the trading symbols changing their names when copying the signal.

angevoyageur:

thank you very much for your reply :D

angevoyageur:

Well..

after reading the link you gave me, it is the change log for meta trader 5 : (

I tried copying signal with my demo account and it doesnt work :(

Thanks.

felixtan94:

Well..

after reading the link you gave me, it is the change log for meta trader 5 : (

I tried copying signal with my demo account and it doesnt work :(

Thanks.

Which change log ?

Hello

I have a question regarding position synchronizing. when i subscribe to a signal then i check the item "copy stop loss and take profit levels" and it will. but what will happen if signal provider manually close a position? does it do the same in subscribers terminal and close the mentioned position? any help would be appreciated

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

meam20:

Hello

I have a question regarding position synchronizing. when i subscribe to a signal then i check the item "copy stop loss and take profit levels" and it will. but what will happen if signal provider manually close a position? does it do the same in subscribers terminal and close the mentioned position? any help would be appreciated

Yes.

How does this things works..im new in this industry//

And what is the situation, when my MT4 is running when the provider starts a position, but before he/she closes that, my MT4 have closed?  At the time the platform closes, the position closed itsself with market's price? 

rick2flee:
How does this things works..im new in this industry//

Dear Rick, 

Can you please be specific about your question. What exactly you need to know about the mql5 system.

Regards 

Reason: