- Major support -1641 (100- day MA).
- Nikkei225 has recovered after making a low of 16506.It is currently trading
- The index has formed temporary top around 17159 and is struggling to break
that level. It should break above that level for further bullishness.
- On the higher side, next immediate resistance is around 16835 (daily
Tenken-Sen) and any break above will take the index to temporary top formed at
- The major support is around 16410 (100-day MA) and any break below 16410 will drag the pair till 16260 (38.2% retracement of 14823 and 17159)/16035 (cloud bottom).
It is good to sell on rallies around 16800 with SL 17000 for the TP of 16525/16400