BTC/USD Hits Two Month High, Jump Till $480/$504 Is Possible
- BTC/USD breaks major resistance $448 and hits two month high yesterday. The pair has slightly retreated after making a high of $452.
- The pair has consolidating between $410-$430 for several weeks and broken major resistance $448 yesterday.
- The pair’s major support - $433 (7 day EMA) and any slight weakness can be seen only below $433.
- Any break below $433 will drag the pair down till $420 (55 day EMA)/$385 (200 day EMA).
- On the higher side resistance is at $452.11 (Yesterday high) and any indicative break above targets $465/$480/$504.