FxWirePro: Silver Rises Nearly 3 Pct to $17.37, Highest Since May 2015
- XAG/USD is currently trading around $17.28 marks.
- It made intraday high at $17.37 and low at $16.89 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds immediate support level at $17.11 marks.
- On the top side, key resistance is seen at $17.37. A sustained break above will take the parity up towards $17.45/$17.68 levels.
- Alternatively, a daily close below $17.11 will drag the parity down around $16.81/$16.70/$16.42 levels respectively.
- Initial support levels are seen at $17.01, $16.88 and $16.82 marks.
- Resistance levels are seen at $17.37, $17.45 and $17.68 thereafter.
We prefer to take long position in XAG/USD around $17.24, stop loss $17.11 and target $17.45 marks.
The material has been provided by